Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely all the Smyth's toys stuff Cooper did and she shared was paid?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The husband is in some ad as well but can’t remember which one. They have Cooper doing ads for a few years. They both probably have contacts in the business

• Wow
Wouldn’t buy anything from them. During the q&a with Roz Purcell, when she became ambassador for them, they said most toothpaste contain some ingredients that cause mouth and throat cancer which is total lies

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She just confirmed during a q and a that she doesn’t have a Skoda now 🙄when will these idiot brands learn. So she got a free car for how many years and doesn’t even drive or own one when she has to use her own money 🙄says a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just confirmed during a q and a that she doesn’t have a Skoda now 🙄when will these idiot brands learn. So she got a free car for how many years and doesn’t even drive or own one when she has to use her own money 🙄says a lot
I thought the same when i saw that. What a dope. Whats the betting she has a car that would habe more status than a skoda like an Audi, Merc or BMW? 🤣

I thought the same when i saw that. What a dope. Whats the betting she has a car that would habe more status than a skoda like an Audi, Merc or BMW? 🤣
Oh but Trish still drives one and a few relatives. Thought that was odd to mention, yes but you don't Ellen, when it came to spending your own money and its not what you chose.

Reactions: 7
Oh but Trish still drives one and a few relatives. Thought that was odd to mention, yes but you don't Ellen, when it came to spending your own money and its not what you chose.
So true. It wasn’t one of her relatives or Trish driving one around free of charge the last few years. I hope someone sent it to Skoda

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she really put her foot in it and proved what we all know, she drove the Skoda because it was free and she raved about the car because she had to when she
had to spend her own money she bought a different make, unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
Re the Skoda, she was a brutal ambassador
It went to Carl Mullen who is always showing his off and does his sketches inside his too. It’s it great exposure
Love when Conrad post pics that haven’t been filtered 🤣
Always a glass in hand, I’m wondering if the alcohol ban was ttc, then went very quiet during lock down
Also, has her mum left and gone back to the nursing home?

Re the Skoda, she was a brutal ambassador
It went to Carl Mullen who is always showing his off and does his sketches inside his too. It’s it great exposure
Love when Conrad post pics that haven’t been filtered 🤣
Always a glass in hand, I’m wondering if the alcohol ban was ttc, then went very quiet during lock down
Also, has her mum left and gone back to the nursing home?
I never understood how she even got that ambassadorship! She rarely even showed it!

FFS Ellen read the room. People are struggling to put petrol in their cars and food on their tables. It's one thing to be going to Disney, that's something many people can save for over time, but showing off around 10k of designer shoes barely worn is just disgusting 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 4