Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always showy though. Her expensive makeup and shoes, her frequent stays in the Shelbourne (to the extent that it's Cooper's treat place), and even having a holiday home. Very little of that is typical.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get uncomfortable with the great expensive holidays being shared. it could be me, I’m well jealous but she doesn’t share much at all these days, and now we are tormented with the lovely snowy holiday snaps. Why can’t people share one post and then just enjoy the break. I feel it’s just gloating, especially when everyone is feeling the pinch back home. I just find it distasteful
Doesn’t bother me either, prefer her stories to Terries skiing trip!

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her too much but what annoys me is when places get popular she starts with her- “we’ve been coming here for 64 years”

Rosa madre is their “special Resteraunt”

That leave in conditioner that every hun (Pippa) has been promoting she’s been “using for years”

“The Shelbourne is our special place I’ve been coming here since before Christ was born” 😂😂 OKAAAY WAXY ENOUGH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think she is a bit of a show off. Always on about their friends & especially when Liam Cunningham is with them. She still receives pr packages too so would think of her as an influencer

Reactions: 4
Why do u assume it’s him
Not her?
His kids all go to/went to a very expensive private school.

I think shes also said before that she left her first marriage with nothing?

Think she is a bit of a show off. Always on about their friends & especially when Liam Cunningham is with them. She still receives pr packages too so would think of her as an influencer
Whos Liam Cunningham?

Reactions: 3
Ah ya, it could just be me as I said. Working away only dreaming of such a break. All I need to do is mute her 😂. I think she has gone out of her way not to tell everyone now expensive it it, but displaying it then as very expensive at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why do u assume it’s him
Not her?
Did you not see (ok it's years back) his very fancy apartment when he was selling it? He basically bought two apartments with water views, one over the other, and knocked them into one.

Edit, found it. https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...b-with-two-storey-views-for-825-000-1.2098192

Was on the market for 825k, will have a look to see if I can find what it sold for...damn property price register only goes back to 2010. Have a feeling it went for over a million though

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did you not see (ok it's years back) his very fancy apartment when he was selling it? He basically bought two apartments with water views, one over the other, and knocked them into one.

Edit, found it. https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and...b-with-two-storey-views-for-825-000-1.2098192

Was on the market for 825k, will have a look to see if I can find what it sold for...damn property price register only goes back to 2010. Have a feeling it went for over a million though
The article is dated 2015 and it's not on the PPR as sold. Possibly withdrawn from sale and put on the rental market given what apartments are making in the docklands with the likes of Google and FB. Possibly why they are renting now themselves. Even with 2 exceptionally good incomes, banks are very unwilling to lend to the self employed unless they have a massive deposit and years of accounts showing a hefty profit. Possibly they can't borrow enough for the type of house they want and are gathering equity in that apartment. Possibly why they bought a house in Achill instead - they got that house before Covid I think? So maybe 2019? Or was it 2020? Property prices back then were anything from €50k to €200k, and it did need a lot of renovation so they probably bought a bargain.

Anyhow, I reckon they both have decent enough incomes, but she would have taken a hit with Covid, particularly the distribution as salons were closed for some fairly lengthy lockdowns. She would have had a lot of static stock. He may not have been affected at all.

Reactions: 2
He’s the Irish actor think in Game of Thrones. Ya I would be thinking if they were that well off they would own their own home

She is flashy and naff.

Liam Cunningham befriended anyone in Dublin in the early noughties.

• Haha
He’s the Irish actor think in Game of Thrones. Ya I would be thinking if they were that well off they would own their own home
Im sure the problem is he would have a lot of expenses in paying maintenance for his other kids and with his age, it would be hard to get a mortgage. She made it clear that she bought the Achill house. Still they clearly live a very comfortable life in a very nice house - owning it isn’t the be all and end all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sure the problem is he would have a lot of expenses in paying maintenance for his other kids and with his age, it would be hard to get a mortgage. She made it clear that she bought the Achill house. Still they clearly live a very comfortable life in a very nice house - owning it isn’t the be all and end all.
Actually that's a good point. My uncles house is in his partners name as his ex wife was after him for all she could get, even when their kids were adults. He had given her the family home and paid maintenence and all university fees etc for his kids but she still wanted more. I recall years ago Ellen threw a good bit of shade at Conrads ex (maybe on twitter?), can't remember what it was about but I think then Ellen went silent on twitter for maybe a month or so after. Think it was around the time Cooper was a baby and she was in full influencer/brand building mode too.

Sometimes the happy blended family is just a facade and there's all sorts behind the scenes.

• Heart
She's always showy though. Her expensive makeup and shoes, her frequent stays in the Shelbourne (to the extent that it's Cooper's treat place), and even having a holiday home. Very little of that is typical.
She's said loads of times they rent and Achill she bought herself. She's definitely showy offy though! Very name droppy too.

How he was trying to sell his paintings for the prices he was asking is beyond me. He was only learning and next thing he had them for sale. Don’t know if he still does it but couldn’t see too many buying them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So much for her claims she will never do paid promotions etc, has Cooper up doing a spotlight promo she has been mad to get that poor child into proper modeling/make a bit of cash from him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So much for her claims she will never do paid promotions etc, has Cooper up doing a spotlight promo she has been mad to get that poor child into proper modeling/make a bit of cash from him
I think it was a gifted item rather than a paid for promotion. She does try and promote Irish female businesses.