Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tho
FFS Ellen read the room. People are struggling to put petrol in their cars and food on their tables. It's one thing to be going to Disney, that's something many people can save for over time, but showing off around 10k of designer shoes barely worn is just disgusting šŸ¤¬
ugh I felt that was very very very show offie like uncomfortable watching that don't know why

Reactions: 4
FFS Ellen read the room. People are struggling to put petrol in their cars and food on their tables. It's one thing to be going to Disney, that's something many people can save for over time, but showing off around 10k of designer shoes barely worn is just disgusting šŸ¤¬
They are all old shoes, as in she hasnā€™t just went out and splurged. I donā€™t think everyone has to pretend they have no money just to fit in with how society is at the moment. Iā€™d rather honesty and not someone who trying to billsh*t with saving tips etc.

Reactions: 19
They are all old shoes, as in she hasnā€™t just went out and splurged. I donā€™t think everyone has to pretend they have no money just to fit in with how society is at the moment. Iā€™d rather honesty and not someone who trying to billsh*t with saving tips etc.
Agree, she said she got her first pair back in 2009, so that's over 13 years collection. I think fair play to her that she can afford them, I didnt find it show-offey

Reactions: 12
Agree, she said she got her first pair back in 2009, so that's over 13 years collection. I think fair play to her that she can afford them, I didnt find it show-offey
Iā€™m not even a ā€˜shoeā€™ fan, I donā€™t own a designer pair but I found myself laughing at her digging round in the cupboard and all the dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s an Irish Carrie Bradshaw with the shoes
Fab shoes tho and she does always wear them

Reactions: 5
Ah the airport is full of people going on holidays, our flight to Orlando is full to the brim. Don't be such a begrudger not everyone is struggling to put petrol in the car. And most of those shoes are ancient, she's a very successful business woman.

Reactions: 15
Ah the airport is full of people going on holidays, our flight to Orlando is full to the brim. Don't be such a begrudger not everyone is struggling to put petrol in the car. And most of those shoes are ancient, she's a very successful business woman.
Hello Bridie!

• Haha
Itā€™s the way she keeps getting distracted when she looks at herself thatā€™s annoying to me

Reactions: 2
Why would you put makeup on going to the airport to literally take it off on that flight with all your potions and lotions šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 7
Why would you put makeup on going to the airport to literally take it off on that flight with all your potions and lotions šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I know women that do that! I donā€™t get it, but then I like to keep my makeup on during the flight. Iā€™d rather leave it be and just apply intensive treatment once Iā€™m at my destination.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think Ellen and Conradā€™s daughter look a bit alike?

Pippa gave the wonder pads a shout out in her stories. Ellens currently in resuss id say

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pippa gave the wonder pads a shout out in her stories. Ellens currently in resuss id say
The least she could do, Ellen's POCO purchases have paid for the West wing on Pip and Legoheads gaff and at least one holiday!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How pretentious is this hole .. the smugness of her & the expert on all things Vegas!! Also I think her ā€œstyleā€ is hideous! Very dated .. and she dresses way older than she is!

How pretentious is this hole .. the smugness of her & the expert on all things Vegas!! Also I think her ā€œstyleā€ is hideous! Very dated .. and she dresses way older than she is!
Iā€™ve never been to Las Vegas, donā€™t actually have any desire to either but I am enjoying hearing about it. I donā€™t see it as smugness, I think she is just bringing her viewers along for the ride.

Reactions: 8
She does this every time sheā€™s there. Surprised she hasnā€™t tagged pippa yet but at least she got Brian Dowling in

• Haha
Reactions: 5