Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Dun Laoghaire salon, tough to get an appointment there so I’m sad to hear it’s closing, one girl in particular is amazing. I did hear that Wax In the City is very similar and offering a walk in service nearby ?

Reactions: 2
Supposedly the salon staff weren’t given much notice about the closure of the salon and they’ve been left up in the air over what to do next as they didn’t see it coming

• Wow
What is it all about? Why so sudden? I thought it was doing well
Didn’t get much more information, don’t think they were given any further information other than the lease ending but I could be wrong. I hear clients are more than willing to follow their waxer once they sort themselves out… It’s a shame, I enjoyed going there for my waxes and love my girl so deffo will be following her once she’s sorted but I think there’s more to it then meets the eye

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Didn’t get much more information, don’t think they were given any further information other than the lease ending but I could be wrong. I hear clients are more than willing to follow their waxer once they sort themselves out… It’s a shame, I enjoyed going there for my waxes and love my girl so deffo will be following her once she’s sorted but I think there’s more to it then meets the eye
Yeah it’s a bit suspicious

I love the Dun Laoghaire salon, tough to get an appointment there so I’m sad to hear it’s closing, one girl in particular is amazing. I did hear that Wax In the City is very similar and offering a walk in service nearby ?
Just check their double dipping policy, it's amazing how many Waxperts wax stockists do it even though it's in their training and usage guidelines.

She started the salon to build the brand. I’d say there was never an intention to keep the salon. She doesn’t need too.

So delighted Saint Ellen was finally invited to Pippa party, she must have been busy lighting candles at mass ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she address the salon closing?
Not on social media yet on either her personal page or the waxperts page. First places I went to when I got the email last week thinking there’d be an address. It’d also be bad form of them to have taken bookings for September if they knew this was coming before they said anything to the staff

Reactions: 3
So she finally put it up on social media , says the training academy etc will still function .

• Wow
So she finally put it up on social media , says the training academy etc will still function .
It was the exact same as the email. I’m kind of shocked that they waited the day of to put up the announcement on social media, makes you feel like you aren’t 100% valued as a customer and that there hasn’t been much more explanation. Yes it’s good that they’ll still do the training academy etc but you can’t guarantee that they’ll take the learnings from it and apply them in their salon i.e the no double dipping

Reactions: 4