Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ellen yet again wishing Pip's good luck with the pop up shop. As much as Pippa bangs on about women supporting women I don't think I've ever seen her tag Ellen when she's launched a new product, correct me if I'm wrong!!??

Reactions: 12

Ciaragh

I rarely watch her anymore. I used to follow on Snapchat and it was cute with the little guy Pooper Jones and family/clothes/wine/ etc chat.

But once she got a following it’s just all her brand 24/7 and I have zero interest in her oil or wax which is all her stories are about anymore. So zzzzzzzzzzz also

Absolutely frozen with Botox 🥶

I agree cringe about her sucking up to pippa
It’s embarrassing
What’s even more cringe is that Pippa wants nothing to do with her desperate attempts to hang out of her coat-tails. Part of me dies inside every time Whackspert tags Pippa in her posts and stories and pre-orders every piece of POCO merch the minute it drops. It’s all a bit Single White Female -Ellen in her Pippa jammies praying at the alter of POCO every night!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I'm in the same age bracket as Ellen and Pippa and I watch them constantly talking about skincare, skin care products and some of the stuff they recommend is on the pricey side but their skin looks crease/ wrinkle free. Now I have started to spend alittle more than I use to on my skincare but have yet to find any 'miracle' product that has made my lines vanish. I have seen people mention that it would seem that both have had botox. I guess it's their own business but if true then going on about amazing products giving the impression that's why their skin is in such great shape isn't really very transparent and abit misleading and very annoying!!

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Between business class and regular stays in the Shelbourne privileged doesn't come close to describing Cooper's childhood.
They work hard for it though I don’t feel like people should begrudge others for there lifestyle choices.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind gets influenced into buying a car from someone on insta?? Did the umbrella pouch sell it ? Or is someone close to her texting her so she can show the umbrella holder thing for the millionth time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Curlique

VIP Member
So sad but alas I think they lost her a long time ago. Watching dementia steal your loved one from you is so hard, it's like you grieve twice.

Ellen has been very composed in dealing with this, not plastering it all over her account the minute it happened (unlike others).

It's been a tough year for all of them. I hope Cooper is ok, so many deaths is hard on a child and not having siblings or cousins his own age there's nobody having the same experience who understands what it's like for him.

Ciaragh

Harmless my hole! That’s what she likes everyone to think but she wasn’t so harmless when she was bitching about the state of her own stepdaughters skin on Twitter for the whole world to see. When the girl was literally only a child at the time too, I might add! She’s a piece of work

Vesper Lynd

I unfollowed a good while ago as I remember really liking her content , she was driving her Mini and I remember the Insta stories on when she was going to "pick up her new car with the credit union loan" ..so all very relatable etc etc ... the Skoda Kodiaq . Said the lads in the garage were friends of her Husbands . Then I remember she said she is sponsored by Skoda ?! Someone called her out on it saying she should've have hashtag AD or Spon on her gushing about the car posts and she got very snippy saying she always made clear it was sponsored ... No, Ellen you didn't and I always thought after that she was as snakey and shady as the rest of them . That was ages ago ... I did laugh at the one sided fan girling she does over Pippa .

Madcatter

She was on stories today about her Image nomination and mentioned she’s had the worst 3 years. I know her mam passed but deffo more going on with Trish. I’m dying to know. 🤣
I'd say it was her worst 3 years because around that time her mother was diagnosed with dementia and ended up in a Nursing Home.

Alib

What’s the story with bringing her child to the shelbourne for the night?
Ellen takes cooper every year for a night in the shelbourne just the two of them I think it’s a lovely thing to do. Just have one on one time and to be fair we don’t see many bloggers spending time with there kids so it makes a change.

Ciaragh

The renovations in Achill will be starting again in Sept. She seems to use the same builder and his team so maybe he's busy. Also the whole building process on achill is painfully slow. Im speaking from experience here.
It's a fab little island but it does seem a million miles away at times. It's a place that doesn't welcome people too easily. You kinda need to have family from the island before people will be alright with you building there. So she's lucky her mam is from there.
As for her 'only' renting in Dublin. She seems to live in a lovely big house with a garden so there's absolutely no shame in renting when we all know the price of rent and buying up there is shocking. She enjoys her life and likes her holidays and nice clothing/shoes so she may aswell.
I do enjoy Ellen's content and she does seem genuinely happy with her family life. No posed pics or begging for freebies
No begging for freebies? Ellen was driving a free car from Skoda on the sly for well over a year before she was eventually forced into admitting she’s actually an ambassador for the brand and got extremely bitchy with a whole lot of people who asked her about it on Twitter before shutting down her page completely.

She’s also using her 6 year old son as a cash cow in any way she can and with any brand who’ll have him -M+S, Dunnes, Smyths Toys. How many parents subject their child to that? And she’s currently shilling that Symprove shite for her buddy Oonagh Meagher. So Ellen is more than happy to grab whatever freebies she can get, it’s just most brands aren’t remotely interested in her.

As for her renting, that’s her own business but I’d rather my own home over a wardrobe full of Manolo Blahnik shoes and a load of Louis Vuitton handbags. Ellen is all fur coat and no knickers

EDIT: Hi Ellen! 👋🏼

• Heart

ela87

Chatty Member
The mass thing drove me mental. What was it about? Was it a collaboration with the Catholic Church?
Bizarre. Go or don't go, each to her own but she consistently filmed herself going to mass, telling us about how she loves mass and her mass outfit every Sunday morning out of the blue. I found it quite overbearing tbh. Definite, I am a wonderful person , I go to mass vibes. 🙄

Reactions: 10

Bomfi

She just confirmed during a q and a that she doesn’t have a Skoda now 🙄when will these idiot brands learn. So she got a free car for how many years and doesn’t even drive or own one when she has to use her own money 🙄says a lot

• Haha

Plainwhited

Is anyone else irrationally cross with her for just coming back without explaining her absence? Wonder has she lost many followers? Did she just come on so she could get a free car? I know it's her life but I think she owes it to her loyal followers to say why she hasn't been on? Also her face is so smooth and plastic looking 😳