Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on Ellen? I like her style sometimes when it isn't too mumsy so that's mainly what I follow her for to look at her lovely bag and shoe collection! Not sure about her in some other ways, she has built a good business with her friend Trish she is definitely a social climber too. She got quite sanctimonious a while back pushing that she was a non-drinking mass goer to whoever would listen. No issue with that if that's what she's into but she seems to be back on the bubbles these days. Also, if she crawled any further up Pippa's backside she and her manolos would need to be surgically removed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The mass thing drove me mental. What was it about? Was it a collaboration with the Catholic Church?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The mass thing drove me mental. What was it about? Was it a collaboration with the Catholic Church?
Bizarre. Go or don't go, each to her own but she consistently filmed herself going to mass, telling us about how she loves mass and her mass outfit every Sunday morning out of the blue. I found it quite overbearing tbh. Definite, I am a wonderful person , I go to mass vibes. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Where did the sudden pious teetotaller crap come from anyway? When she lived in the apartment in town, herself and Conrad were constantly quaffing champagne at home, virtually every night of the week. She literally went from one extreme to the other overnight which is just bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think shes showing part of a lot of peoples normal sunday morning routine which is taking their to child to mass. No different to the ones on insta videoing themselves getting coffee.

Have to say Waxperts is the best wax I have ever tired

Reactions: 9
Have to say Waxperts is the best wax I have ever tired
I know! I used to go to a waxperts salon then moved house and while I love the girl I go to now and want to support her business (esp once she can reopen), the wax she uses isn't the same... Even though her treatments are nearly 1/3 cheaper!

Reactions: 1
I think Ellen is one if the harmless ones. She doesn’t do any ads or that and the only freebie thing you ever really hear about is the car.
She’s a bit of a dose something but overall she’s harmless

However I do cringe when she talks about all her good friends - these are other insta folk who she’s met a few times, not close friends.

I did enjoy The Courtney smith closet thing and we got to see all her shoes, dead money in my opinion but I enjoyed it.

Auld Con must be paying a fair whack in maintenance that they haven’t been able to buy a house in Dublin!

Reactions: 7
Harmless my hole! That’s what she likes everyone to think but she wasn’t so harmless when she was bitching about the state of her own stepdaughters skin on Twitter for the whole world to see. When the girl was literally only a child at the time too, I might add! She’s a piece of work

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me to see her comments on every single post Pippa puts up or even Brian Dowlings. Like they are best pals?! She was hanging out with James Patrice a lot too at one stage.
I only watch her stories every now and again. Went off her a while ago. Is her house in achill finished?

I do think she is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: 3
I rarely watch her anymore. I used to follow on Snapchat and it was cute with the little guy Pooper Jones and family/clothes/wine/ etc chat.

But once she got a following it’s just all her brand 24/7 and I have zero interest in her oil or wax which is all her stories are about anymore. So zzzzzzzzzzz also

Absolutely frozen with Botox 🥶

I agree cringe about her sucking up to pippa
It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I don't find Ellen the worst but one thing that really annoyed me is when I first followed her maybe 2 years ago, she let on that her "glass skin" was just down to skincare. Really really drove home that message that it was just her image products etc and I was stupidly taken in by it and really impressed because she's about a year older than me and I thought okay, investing in skincare is the way to go and then it turns out she's got botox. Which I don't mind, I'll probably get it myself soon, there's no shame but the fact she deceived for so long saying she worked at her skin and really used all these products never once mentioning it was helped majorly with anti wrinkle injections

Reactions: 5
I rarely watch her anymore. I used to follow on Snapchat and it was cute with the little guy Pooper Jones and family/clothes/wine/ etc chat.

But once she got a following it’s just all her brand 24/7 and I have zero interest in her oil or wax which is all her stories are about anymore. So zzzzzzzzzzz also

Absolutely frozen with Botox 🥶

I agree cringe about her sucking up to pippa
It’s embarrassing
What’s even more cringe is that Pippa wants nothing to do with her desperate attempts to hang out of her coat-tails. Part of me dies inside every time Whackspert tags Pippa in her posts and stories and pre-orders every piece of POCO merch the minute it drops. It’s all a bit Single White Female -Ellen in her Pippa jammies praying at the alter of POCO every night!

Reactions: 12
I don't find Ellen the worst but one thing that really annoyed me is when I first followed her maybe 2 years ago, she let on that her "glass skin" was just down to skincare. Really really drove home that message that it was just her image products etc and I was stupidly taken in by it and really impressed because she's about a year older than me and I thought okay, investing in skincare is the way to go and then it turns out she's got botox. Which I don't mind, I'll probably get it myself soon, there's no shame but the fact she deceived for so long saying she worked at her skin and really used all these products never once mentioning it was helped majorly with anti wrinkle injections

Ellen has been on the botox for years and whatever else. She is completey frozen and has overdone it a bit. There are old photos online of her from years ago and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are now non-existant. Does she ever talk about it? Tbh I thought she would be the type to just own it! Does anyone know what happened with her first marriage? It's all very hush hush and dramatic when she alludes to it.
Screenshot_20200623-002408_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Ellen is one if the harmless ones. She doesn’t do any ads or that and the only freebie thing you ever really hear about is the car.
She’s a bit of a dose something but overall she’s harmless

However I do cringe when she talks about all her good friends - these are other insta folk who she’s met a few times, not close friends.

I did enjoy The Courtney smith closet thing and we got to see all her shoes, dead money in my opinion but I enjoyed it.

Auld Con must be paying a fair whack in maintenance that they haven’t been able to buy a house in Dublin!
Aren't all his kids grown adults at this stage?

Reactions: 1
Ellen has been on the botox for years and whatever else. She is completey frozen and has overdone it a bit. There are old photos online of her from years ago and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are now non-existant. Does she ever talk about it? Tbh I thought she would be the type to just own it! Does anyone know what happened with her first marriage? It's all very hush hush and dramatic when she alludes to it.View attachment 160850
She talked about her divorce on the private education podcast. He just came home one day and said its finished. He used to tell her not to wear her hair tied up!

Reactions: 4
She talked about her divorce on the private education podcast. He just came home one day and said its finished. He used to tell her not to wear her hair tied up!
Oh yes, I did hear this podcast!! She got married very young didnt she. Anyway, she seems happy out now!

Reactions: 3
Ellen has been on the botox for years and whatever else. She is completey frozen and has overdone it a bit. There are old photos online of her from years ago and the deep wrinkles on her forehead are now non-existant. Does she ever talk about it? Tbh I thought she would be the type to just own it! Does anyone know what happened with her first marriage? It's all very hush hush and dramatic when she alludes to it.View attachment 160850
WTF!! Totally different person!!!

I too fell for the image products spiel. She used to get the skin nerd to her house to do facials so she was complicit too.

Reactions: 5