Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Conrad join them on their festive day out? Don’t they usually stay overnight in shelbourne ?
I thought it odd that the usual Mama and Cooper day out (she said it only started this year but maybe they do it at other times of the year too) didn't end with an overnight stay in the Shelbourne. Presume Conrad was doing stuff with his other kids.

Madamex

VIP Member
I’m totally reading between the lines here based on a few things she’s mentioned but I get the impression that the giving up booze/symprove/vitamins thing relates to her mam’s health situation. She hasn’t said much but has hinted that her mam has dementia or Alzheimer’s and I think Ellen is trying to watch her own health as a result. I say fair play to her for trying but the booze obviously wasn’t as easy to stay away from as she imagined!
Yes I thought the same.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
The way she sucks through her teeth/sides of her mouth when she speaks is irritating. Also wonder if they will do their jones jingle this year?

You got it in one . Could never describe it . Like nails on a chalkboard when she does that ! Did wax slip into the Lips or are they ‘au natural’ as that could be adding to it ?

Siobs

VIP Member
Should she not have had gifted on the Lego yesterday? I see Rob Kenny gifted it to a lot of influencers

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She does risk angering of her wax stockists on this decision. I hope it’s worth it.
I’m sure most people will look at this as a stop gap. Nothing beats a professional wax from a therapist
She has them locked in. Reality is it would be a nightmare to re patch test every single client with another brand.

Madamex

VIP Member
I’m just not understanding Ellen and instagram these days . If she wants a break from it for whatever reason that’s her business. But she’s not taking a break and constantly posting , liking and resharing . Now she’s suggesting doing an Instagram live with Denise Kenny??? Wonder what’s going on 🤷‍♂️
Did she say she wants a break?

Ciaragh

Looked like a very happy child in the videos she put up. Really dont see the issue, every child is different. When I was a child and still now the idea of staying in a caravan would be my idea of hell
Never said he wasn’t happy at all. Just making the point that they spend all their downtime in adult environments/ high-end hotels as opposed to places aimed at children.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Ellen and Conrad have been through the mill over the last few years. Her mums diagnosed with dementia, caring for her and having to find full-time care. His Dads declined and passing and his brothers tragic death.
Ellen looks like anyone who is overcome with grief. The tight muscles in the face, the jaw clenching. It’s horrible.

I believe Trish has family illness to deal with as well. They are at a time in life were you lose loved ones.
Which brother passed away? I didn't realise. that is sad.

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya what is that travel company she’s on about? Seems as if she has invested in it. You wonder why they haven’t their own house at this stage

Yelpix

Conrad seems to be doing comissioned paintings now. They look nice.

Maybe his business has been hit by covid