Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don't think so, I did think maybe she'd gone off social media in order to have a baby Kylie Jenner style😂. But maybe she just needed a break!

Reactions: 2
I must say I have a lot of respect for her changing her interaction on Insta without making a big song and dance about - she obviously wasn’t enjoying it/had too much else going on so she changed it - without a dramatic announcement

Reactions: 19
I must say I have a lot of respect for her changing her interaction on Insta without making a big song and dance about - she obviously wasn’t enjoying it/had too much else going on so she changed it - without a dramatic announcement
Yeah, she said she had a lot going on over the last year.
Wonder why did can't speak about her mum anymore?

Reactions: 1
More new excitement for her product launch …. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m more impressed with her face , nothing above the eyes moves ! I’m well jell !

Reactions: 2
After 13 wonderful years of waxing at our Waxperts salon, our time at Waxperts Salon, Dún Laoghaire will come to an end on 1st September.

Little did we know, when we set up shop at 78A Georges Street in 2008, that the Waxperts brand would grow into the award-winning professional brand it is today. We are so proud of everything that Waxperts has achieved and, with our lease coming to an end, it feels like the natural time to move on.

Our focus now is on the support of our hundreds of Waxperts stockists nationwide, to ensure that you can continue to have the best possible waxing experience. Wherever you are, you will still be able to find a Waxperts salon near you: Waxperts Stockist Locator

Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years, and for trusting us with your waxing needs! We hope you will join us as we look forward to the next part of our Waxperts story.

Ellen, Trish and team x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After 13 wonderful years of waxing at our Waxperts salon, our time at Waxperts Salon, Dún Laoghaire will come to an end on 1st September.

Little did we know, when we set up shop at 78A Georges Street in 2008, that the Waxperts brand would grow into the award-winning professional brand it is today. We are so proud of everything that Waxperts has achieved and, with our lease coming to an end, it feels like the natural time to move on.

Our focus now is on the support of our hundreds of Waxperts stockists nationwide, to ensure that you can continue to have the best possible waxing experience. Wherever you are, you will still be able to find a Waxperts salon near you: Waxperts Stockist Locator

Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years, and for trusting us with your waxing needs! We hope you will join us as we look forward to the next part of our Waxperts story.

Ellen, Trish and team x
Where did you see this? I thought she was giving them a 4 day week, not getting rid of them altogether!

Reactions: 3
I got that email on Tuesday too (I was an OG waxperts client for years). Probably why she has been so quiet on Instagram, then.

I was going to the same girl there for years (she was there from very early days) and I followed her when she left to freelance a couple of years ago. My impression is very much that as the brand took off, there was very little interest or investment in the salon staff. There has been a very high turnover of staff there in last couple of years. It definitely sounded like there was low staff morale at least around the time she left.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No surprise the salon is closing. Ellen built the brand on luxury and the old salon had that. The new one was all white and sterile with horrible laminate flooring. I switched to a Waxperts wax stockist and am saving about 40% compared to Waxperts prices.

Unfollowed Ellen at some stage in the last few months, can't bear the schmoozing with z list celebs and the mass stuff.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed a good while ago as I remember really liking her content , she was driving her Mini and I remember the Insta stories on when she was going to "pick up her new car with the credit union loan" ..so all very relatable etc etc ... the Skoda Kodiaq . Said the lads in the garage were friends of her Husbands . Then I remember she said she is sponsored by Skoda ?! Someone called her out on it saying she should've have hashtag AD or Spon on her gushing about the car posts and she got very snippy saying she always made clear it was sponsored ... No, Ellen you didn't and I always thought after that she was as snakey and shady as the rest of them . That was ages ago ... I did laugh at the one sided fan girling she does over Pippa .

Reactions: 11
Ya she was called out on Twitter and wasn’t too happy. She had made it look all along as if she bought it until that. Showed a different side to her.

I unfollowed a good while ago as I remember really liking her content , she was driving her Mini and I remember the Insta stories on when she was going to "pick up her new car with the credit union loan" ..so all very relatable etc etc ... the Skoda Kodiaq . Said the lads in the garage were friends of her Husbands . Then I remember she said she is sponsored by Skoda ?! Someone called her out on it saying she should've have hashtag AD or Spon on her gushing about the car posts and she got very snippy saying she always made clear it was sponsored ... No, Ellen you didn't and I always thought after that she was as snakey and shady as the rest of them . That was ages ago ... I did laugh at the one sided fan girling she does over Pippa .
Deleted her twitter over it too. I unfollowed her too then. Also the mass stuff pissed me off.