Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rogue-rats

So sad but alas I think they lost her a long time ago. Watching dementia steal your loved one from you is so hard, it's like you grieve twice.

Ellen has been very composed in dealing with this, not plastering it all over her account the minute it happened (unlike others).

It's been a tough year for all of them. I hope Cooper is ok, so many deaths is hard on a child and not having siblings or cousins his own age there's nobody having the same experience who understands what it's like for him.
I was only thinking yesterday when I saw the post, she said her Mum was diagnosed in 2018 and then lived with them for a time during covid.
Ellen used to be such a prolific poster, new posts and stories every day. Then suddenly it stopped. For months there was silence and then back with a very occasional post without explanation. Obviously when they were all trying to come to terms with everything. And you're right, its been a very dignified way of dealing with it, some would use a death as content fodder and to lap up the sympathy posts, but a lovely post a week later after she's had the privacy to hold the funeral and have some private time to grieve and come to terms with everything.

Reactions: 14

Xena693

I think these products have totally undermined the integrity of the brand. I’ve been to Waxperts a few times and every time, it was rammed down my throat every time that wax strips were to be avoided like the plague, that they broke hairs, only removed hairs from the surface and not the root and damaged skin etc etc etc. Strips were a total no-go in Waxperts’ eyes and nobody should even think of using them.

Now that salons are closed and Waxperts have no revenue coming in, suddenly wax strips are graaaaaand because Ellen can make a quick buck off them. She’s completely contradicted everything she’s ever said about waxing and there’s not a hope I’d dream of buying them.

Actually, just remembered, even up until recently she was actively advising everyone not to do any hair removal at home and to wait until salons re-opened. Changed her tune on that when there’s money to be made!

• Wow

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Of all the bloggers waxy seems genuine and pretty harmless. But for the love of god will she stop sharing pippas product when P refuses to reshare. It’s cringe

ela87

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember her at Terry and davehs engagement party. She was dancing with Aideen Kate and Rosie and them. She was wasted and like someone's mam crashing the party. I'm nearly sure it was their engagement party. It was in a house. I was wondering what she was doing there.
Haha no, didnt see this but sounds funny. Maybe that's why she came off the bubbles. Drink or don't drink, I couldn't give a damn but I've never seen someone make such a big deal of it and the Mother Theresa act of mass on Sunday mornings. Give me strength, the whole thing was exceptionally self-righteous 😂😂

Lifeoo

I think you are wrong about her mother,I think she does spend a good bit of time with her,her mother has been living with her for weeks,she even moved out of her bedroom to give it to her mother.

Reactions: 13

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
So Ellen has just announced that she’s in the inner circle to know what’s coming next for Poco but she can’t say . Sweet Jesus . Why ?? Why do that ? It’s painful enough listening to the person promoting the product . She would frame a used tissue from Pips at this rate . What is she trying to prove ?

• Haha

MAMMYD

She’s broken
They’ve had a tough year
---
And I’m genuinely heart broken for the losses they’ve endured this year

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Goldvoya

Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun
Really, mine absolutely loved it. We stayed for 3 nights for my husband's 40th. They adored it. The pool, fancy breakfast, afternoon tea and of course exploring Dublin. Not all kids are the same. Mine loved it and Cooper definitely seems to love it and spending time one on one with his Mum

Rogue-rats

That entire story, the anticipation, the hard work whinging, the gushing....was for a diffuser? She made out it was the answer to everyones dreams. It's a diffuser, not a cure for cancer.
Her breathy stories, coupled with her botoxed shiny forehead are ridiculously bad. She's better off not doing them.

Anna902

Didn't realise office was separate. Still don't think people should have dogs in any workplace. Just think it's dirty and unprofessional. I think dogs belong outside
Dogs don’t belong outside don’t be so inhumane. I’d rather put a person out than a dog at least they won’t annoy me!!

• Heart

Ciaragh

It’s like all Waxy Ellen’s Christmasses have come at once -a POCO launch and she even made it passed security so now she can buy every POCO item in sight! And just in case Pippa didn’t already know how utterly obsessed she is with her, she brought Conrad too! Because one person fawning all over inflated tat in the midst of a pandemic just isn’t enough. Pippa’s worth every ounce of Rona risk in Ellen’s hyper-devoted eyes.

Now, her and Conrad can both crawl up Pippa’s ass at the same time and if they’re lucky, she might even look sideways at them while they’re flat out going loco for Poco!

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Rosemary McCabe was slightly part of that group at the very start in the boom snapchat hey day before she had second and third hand embarrassment and literally legged it #brideybunch

Also Karen lovely girly bits

omg she seems lovely like harmless and works v hard on her thing but JESUS Christ woman grow up! She’s 40 odd

The faces and the voices and the constant moaning about being tired and cold. I cannnnnnnnot cope with her so -I don’t but when I tune in there she is -6/12 months later with the faces and voices and the manky fleece cos she’s cold and tired 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bomfi

Waxy if your reading here …do yourself a favour girl . Stop promoting Lucy Nagle, Poco, UP, tagging Arfur etc. None of them clearly give a shit about about you or have the manners to reciprocate the suppprt with your brand or at a very min your Xmas candle . Speaks volumes about your so called besties !!!
It’s sad because Ellen in my opinion is more successful than Pippa. She has a successful product it’s not a brand like Pippa who is just a mother who used to be a model who likes shopping and posing. Ellen actually runs a business and a service.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
They are all old shoes, as in she hasn’t just went out and splurged. I don’t think everyone has to pretend they have no money just to fit in with how society is at the moment. I’d rather honesty and not someone who trying to billsh*t with saving tips etc.
Agree, she said she got her first pair back in 2009, so that's over 13 years collection. I think fair play to her that she can afford them, I didnt find it show-offey

Leggo

Her step daughter used the waxperts offices for her direct provision collection so unsure how that is avoiding her step children like the plague.

Also again talking about her renting but not talking about how successful waxperts is. I'm pretty sure it is the best selling wax in Ireland and I know it's in salons in the uk.

Ciaragh

I did wonder if they were still friends alright there was the 3 girls and Aisling Keenan aswell. The Bridie Bunch they referred to themselves as. Didn't they run a couple of beauty related events together or am I thinking of the wrong group?
They all decided out of the blue that they were best friends so they could charge people to have lunch with them and then went their separate ways again when the money dried up.

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Waxy if your reading here …do yourself a favour girl . Stop promoting Lucy Nagle, Poco, UP, tagging Arfur etc. None of them clearly give a shit about about you or have the manners to reciprocate the suppprt with your brand or at a very min your Xmas candle . Speaks volumes about your so called besties !!!

Ciaragh

Also thi

Entirely agree with you. I think he looks really happy and I actually like Ellen. One of the very few bloggers who spends quality time with her child. I think a lot of people are just jealous and bitter. I know personally my kids love going to fancy hotels as a treat and always have a great time
If that’s directed at me, you can guess again. Not jealous or bitter of anyone thanks and I’m not sure why you’d make that assumption because I made an observation that Ellen’s child spends a lot of his free time in luxury hotels rather than more child-friendly places.

I can afford to stay in any hotel in the country and have done so frequently when my children were babies. Now they’re out out the baby stage, we enjoy Tayto Park, Centre Parcs, National Aquatic Centre, camping, pet farms, bike rides, beaches, and getting fresh air. Not sitting around salubrious urban hotel rooms where there’s nothing to do except watch television. Kids have their whole lives ahead of them to hang out in robes in the bloody Shelbourne, let them be little whilst you can