Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
When your work life is interfering in your zads obsession *rude* and you have to be decisive..

View attachment 1393577View attachment 1393579View attachment 1393580
This made me chuckle 🤣

I just reread what I wrote last night, and omg those few similarities with your fic @boujiemoon only draw attention to how shit my writing is 💀 I will finish and post mine once there hasn't been a fic on the thread for a while and everyone has forgotten what good writing looks like 🤣

Almost time for new thread, lets hear your title suggestion ladies! Here's mine:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Completely lost where I was and nearly commented “I really want to sit on his face” on an official Facebook post of his 😆🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Can't believe his media team failed to upload a photo album of yesterday's pictures of all days. Here are some from his IG but I still want to see all of them and in HQ.
IMG_20220708_110115.jpg
IMG_20220708_110144.jpg
IMG_20220708_110212.jpg

So nice to see him smile 🥰
(Look at that sleeve and bicep in the last pic 🥵)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Hubby just asked how you all were. I said horny 😆 he nodded and smiled 😆

He was suitably thrilled now that we have named G🧤 😆

He calls you “The Zelenskyy Crew”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Something to cool things down a bit
Nipped in to Pull&Bear to get something for my teenage nephew and was ambushed by this ghastly thing
IMG_20220707_152344.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

MartinBlank

Not the most flattering article overall but does include this:
He extends his visibly muscled arms for firm handshakes and fraternal hugs. His visitors’ admiration is palpable.
So even the unflappable Lyse Doucet is noticing!

• Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
Forgot to say, welcome back @Hanibo! Enjoy a long, enjoyable catch up (beware, I did a long thread re- read the other night and it was... crippling) 😄
Thanks for the warning. I’m saving the spoiler stories for this evening when there is another parent home. I’m already incapacitated enough right now with my ankle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MartinBlank

Hello all, not been around a bit recently. Real life got a bit in the way for a while but I have been reading everything (including some excellent fan fiction) and trying to keep up. Much as I will one day be trying to keep up with Zads's insatiable appetite for me :ROFLMAO:.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
why did I press play 😆🤦🏼‍♀️🍆🦋
I’m on my fourth viewing and I’ve also downloaded the song to my Apple Music. Wtf is wrong with me?! 🙈 I set myself a target for work today but it’s already gone out the window. Might as well hit that play button a fifth time 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
I want to see him walking in the camos. Couldn't find a vid on Insta. Would love to blow him while he's wearing them.

• Haha
  • Heart