Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling so inspired by your posts today ladies, just need to find some time alone
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Max seems to have slowed to a crawl. He can't keep up with Zads here at all. @ElmoCookie tell the truth, you commissioned a single-vehicle version of the Tattle bus, didn't you? You're in Kyiv already and have been bonking Max brainless for the past approximately 36 hours, to the point where he can hardly walk. Feels slightly Judas-ey to me, but good decoy. Quite meta actually.
Jeez. As much as I wish this was true - the amount of time I have spent on this thread today is crazy. If I had access to Max’s 🍆 I wouldn’t be here 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jeez. As much as I wish this was true - the amount of time I have spent on this thread today is crazy. If I had access to Max’s 🍆 I wouldn’t be here 😆
I have achieved nothing today, except making myself even more annoyed by the fact that I’m not getting any of T’s 🍆 (or 💜) anytime soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m starting to get back into the ruined knicker situation. 😏

Ladies, help me out. I’m watching ‘Servant of the People’ at the moment and am up to episode 2 of Series 3. I still haven’t come across the romantic clinch scenes ie the lift scene or the map scene. Can anyone remember which series they were in. I want to be set on fire 🔥 but don’t really want to trawl through the whole serieses again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ladies, help me out. I’m watching ‘Servant of the People’ at the moment and am up to episode 2 of Series 3. I still haven’t come across the romantic clinch scenes ie the lift scene or the map scene. Can anyone remember which series they were in. I want to be set on fire 🔥 but don’t really want to trawl through the whole serieses again 😄
Map starts here about 10:40.

Lift about 18:00

Office clinch about 10:40

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fit ✅
Ukrainian ✅
Likes animals ✅
Bearded ✅

giving him a follow 😆
And he wrote a book! 🔥

Sorry I can’t help alicky, it’s ages since I watched it and then I abandoned it because I found it so hard to watch when the reality is so different. So I just turned into being a perv in my head instead 🤣 but you’re probably close enough to it as I stopped watching mid season 2, I think.

Eta: I see whatisit has got you covered …enjoy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Looking at all these recent pictures, his skin looks amazing again. Did he send Olena back to the house to get his retinol and collagen 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And he wrote a book! 🔥

Sorry I can’t help alicky, it’s ages since I watched it and then I abandoned it because I found it so hard to watch when the reality is so different. So I just turned into being a perv in my head instead 🤣 but you’re probably close enough to it as I stopped watching mid season 2, I think.

Eta: I see whatisit has got you covered …enjoy 🤣
Just finished episode 3 series 3. I’ve enjoyed the earlier series more - end of series 2 and series 3 seems more complicated, political and heavy and the end of episode 3 was sad considering what’s happening at the moment.
will save the romantic cliches viewing for tomorrow thanks @whatisityoucan'tface 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ust finished episode 3 series 3. I’ve enjoyed the earlier series more - end of series 2 and series 3 seems more complicated, political and heavy and the end of episode 3 was sad considering what’s happening at the moment
I watched the last two episodes on a long train journey and cried in public. Found it heartbreaking when there was so much hope against the current situation.

• Heart

Fit ✅
Ukrainian ✅
Likes animals ✅
Bearded ✅

giving him a follow 😆
Been looking through some of his posts. Interesting. Likes mountains. I love their uniform. I will give him a follow.

I watched the last two episodes on a long train journey and cried in public. Found it heartbreaking when there was so much hope against the current situation.
I know... it’s heartbreaking 💔 Ukraine must prevail

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.