Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until I see proof that Max is still in Ukraine I’m holding out that hope that they’ve used secret service tools to work out who I am. He thinks I’m pretty hot so is coming to get me.

*i know I’m setting myself up for disappointment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah but no. That’s max isn’t it 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
Max seems to have slowed to a crawl. He can't keep up with Zads here at all. @ElmoCookie tell the truth, you commissioned a single-vehicle version of the Tattle bus, didn't you? You're in Kyiv already and have been bonking Max brainless for the past approximately 36 hours, to the point where he can hardly walk. Feels slightly Judas-ey to me, but good decoy. Quite meta actually.

The filth today is a definite 10 😂

Great work ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just want to snog his lips

• Heart
It’s not just me thinking of his snickers vein after this comment, is it? 🤣 if I’m the only one, then I’m getting help!
Nurse by profession and employment has been rendered near impossible 😁 the man's a menace

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.