Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Which combination of emojis do you text Zads?

• ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฑ

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • ๐Ÿง”โœŠ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฉ

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ’บ

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ›

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ›

• ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง”โฌ†๐Ÿ–ฅ

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง”โฌ‡๐Ÿ–ฅ

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฑ

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • ๐Ÿง”โœ‹๐Ÿ‘

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • โ™‹

• ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿงค

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • ๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ†๐Ÿง”

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @ElmoCookie!

A brief summary of the previous thread:
- Thanks to @Hanibo we finally know the name of G๐Ÿงคand it's Maksym Donets (Max)!
- Tattlers seem to agree that Zads doesn't look good in hats. Zads seems to hate them too.
- Macron has paid a visit to our man and has managed to turn himself into a meme after pawing at Zads the whole day and being unable to peel his eyes off of him. Lets never forget this
IMG_20220624_224933.png

- A day after said visit a new member called Blueballs leaves a comment and is never to be seen again. We suspect it's Macron.
- A few more members dip their toes in our thread and nearly trample each other to death on their way out (including a Russian bot, The Other Woman's hardcore fan... )
- Zads has unleashed our untapped talent for writing erotica
- Consequently, we've become more unhinged
- Zads emoji ๐Ÿง”

Please add if I've missed something!

P. S. About the poll,
There's no desk nor table emoji so I used ๐Ÿ–ฅ to represent desk ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was going to add more options but sadly there's a limit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ladies, keep an eye out for Blueballs aka Macron. He outed himself briefly on the last thread on Elmo's fabulous story by accidentally clicking the 'like' button. He hurriedly unliked but I reckon he was beating off to the story and his finger slipped. Just be vigilant - last thing we need is that perv snooping on our thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look ladies.... I'm exhausted , and my Nation needs me. I must lead my people to victory after this invasion.
OK, you can suck me off , but I'm not obliging you , I need my hands free to sign papers
volodymyr-zelensky-screengrab-041522-full-169.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Many thanks for setting up the wonderful new thread Elmo and OrangeDuvet. The emoji list is fabulous - I picked them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OK girls ; I have about 20 mins to spare, now....
Who's first???
7240-4827-2.66526871.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been out out for the first time in a long time. I am gently pissed and have a reasonably long train journey home. I have been enjoying the catch up of the last few pages and I wish you all a lovely weekend a night full of Zads/G/Taras dreams.

I can't focus my 5 drinks/exhausted eyed enough to answer the poll now but will give it due attention tomorrow!

• Heart
Oh my days. Now I'm in a cab with a fuckwit driver telling me Ukraine needs to just roll over and Zelensky is dodgy and everything on the BBC is a lie. Husband is doing some tactical agreement because it isn't worth it and I'm biting my lip.

Give me bleeping strength.

• Angry
  • Wow
Dickwad. Bet he voted for Brexit.
Managed to get home before opening that particular can of worms fortunately. Another 3 miles and I reckon he'd have outed himself as an anti-vaxxer and a flat-earther too.

Catching up on Zads insta action. Feeling better after taxigate already!

Reactions: 7
OrangeDuvet and ElmoCookie thankyou for the new thread.
Alicky hope you are better soon.

MartinBlank glad you made it home OK. What a stupid driver.

Reactions: 6
Alright, own up. Which 3 of you filthy lot are wanting in on my threesome fantasy with Zads and Max ๐Ÿงค? I see you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright, own up. Which 3 of you filthy lot are wanting in on my threesome fantasy with Zads and Max ๐Ÿงค? I see you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
Wasnโ€™t me Elmo, I swear (max kind of scares me heโ€™s so stern ๐Ÿ˜ฏ). Iโ€™m still trying to decipher the poll options โ€ฆ give me another week ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Wasnโ€™t me Elmo, I swear (max kind of scares me heโ€™s so stern ๐Ÿ˜ฏ). Iโ€™m still trying to decipher the poll options โ€ฆ give me another week ๐Ÿคฃ
I bet he has a proper soft side and cuddles kittens in his spare time ๐Ÿ˜† they all sit along his biceps ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ duck sake itโ€™s not even 6am and the fanny zingers have started ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Haha
duck sake itโ€™s not even 6am and the fanny zingers have started ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฆ‹
0630 catching up and I just hurt looking at the purposeful striding one above ๐Ÿ˜ฎ got to drag self out for a run to work off the energy now...

@MartinBlank well done on your restraint with the taxi driver. I'd have been tempted to play dumb and say 'oh but he's so KYOOT though' ๐Ÿ˜ (though appreciate this is a risk when husband is present).

• Haha
Iโ€™m out for the day in the general public. Wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hubby asked me to do a weather check. Apparent low 30s early next week in Kyiv so we may get shorts from the men is not the correct answer

• Haha
I canโ€™t even go on Twitter right now because the whole Roe v Wade thing is so upsetting and frightening. Instead, Iโ€™m pondering if green t-shirts make all men look hottttt, or just all Ukrainian men ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Looks like Iโ€™m starting the day as I mean to go on ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.