Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we await another @OrangeDuvet @ElmoCookie Masterpiece, zads and I present you with an installment of smut for the duck bunker chronicles 2.0

Screenshot_20220704-194502_Instagram.jpg

The window overlooks the dimly lit courtyard and in the subtle glow, I can barely make out my reflection while watching his BDE pound towards the government building, with resolute determination in every step, and until his masculine silhouette vanishes out of sight. Another nightly address reassuring he remains in kyiv.

Lost in πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ and the thoughts of his muscular body shrouded in khaki under the orange glow of the courtyard lights, a sound makes me realise someone is approaching and I hadn't immediately registered the not so distant mumbles of the protection staff in the sand bag clad corridors. I’m too far gone, too distracted, back to the window πŸ’¦ wet and too lost in my thoughts of bleeping him.. absent mindedly caressing my 😽..

As the door clicks shut, I briefly regain attention and glance across the room. The deliberate darkness obscures him for a moment, but theres no mistaking his muscular chest and shoulders, the outline of his profile, the nape of his neck begging to be traced by tongue and passionately kissed... his eyes trained steadily on the floor as he perches in his seat. He seems oblivious to my presence as he pulls off his shirt. "....duck.." i gasped not realising my thoughts were escaping my mouth, entirely lost in my caress and πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’¦

The sound draws his eyes up, and I see his gaze bounce, the hall light behind him placed me in a near-perfect spotlight, or so I hoped. He froze, utterly and completely still, except for his obvious and immediate arousal. The huge πŸ†πŸ† bulge in his khakis got me gasping again. I couldn’t look away.
Silently taking each other in, the cool air from the hallway seeping into the room, cooling it down. I shivered slightly, and the movement seemed to shock him back to life. I needed him. Badly. Now.

He gestures me towards him as he rises to his feet. Meeting him, asserting dominance, find myself to be pressing myself against him. His chest hair tickles my already throbbing nipples, overstimulated from his presence.. i feel the pressure of his πŸ†, every delicious inch of his girth and feel him trembling as he waits for my next move.

β€œI need you” I demand of him.

His eyes meet mine. I don’t know what he sees there, but his pupils dilate and he runs his tongue across his lips. My mind feral I want that tongue in my mouth and in....πŸ˜½πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ and wetter by the second..

Taking a small step back, him breaking our bodies apart a stern look falls across his face β€œAre you asking what I think you’re asking?”

β€œWhat do you think I’m asking?” I tease.

β€œNo games!” he scolds me, roughly, but with that recognisable gentle huskiness. β€œI need to know exactly what you mean.” I study him up and down. He was clearly interested, clearly keeping himself in check, vibrating with the effort it takes to keep his hands at his sides. β€œSay it!”

β€œI need you inside me. I need to feel every inch of you. I need you to duck me so hard.. I need you.. now!"

Apparently that was clear enough. He storms forward with no restraint, wrapping his strong arms around me, his mouth exploring, his kiss was surprisingly gentle, despite his sudden advance. His lips brushed mine, teasingly, as he moves from my mouth to whisper in my ear.

β€œDo you have any idea how long I’ve been waiting?” he whispers β€œHow long I’ve wanted to duck you?” His perfect English punctuated by his ukrainian accent.

Tugging on fabric and clothes falling away, He slides his hands down my back, cupping my πŸ‘ steering me into the next room, the 'duck bunker' maneuvering me onto the bed. A heady contrast of brute force but gentle kindness. Overwhelming waves of πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’¦ steal my concentration, his hard πŸ† initially grinding against me, He was happy to let me take the lead, I felt powerful, sliding his trousers off while running my hands and tongue across the soft hair trailing his waistband. His erect πŸ† pulsating with precum.

I took my time exploring his body. He wasn’t overly toned, he looked deliciously, amazingly human. I run my tongue up along the inside of his thighs, mouthing the shape of his balls before taking his shaft in my mouth exploring every vein. He shudders, and twines his hands in my hair, before gently but firmly pulling me away.

β€œToo much,” he orders. β€œI want this to last.”

Flipping me over, his erection pulsing against my back, he wraps his arms around me, cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples, mouthing kisses into my neck, hands exploring making sure that every part of me gets equal attention. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

β€œYou are beautiful.”

Groaning and arching against him with the next wave of πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯ . I'm getting impatient again, and take matters into my own hands. I throw a leg back over his, creating easier access to my still-throbbing 😽. Caressing myself, when suddenly his firm hand covers mine.

He doesn't try to stop me, or steer my hand away. Instead strokes, together in unison as my body jerks, before he's taking over, mimicking my actions as i grip the sheets, as he's tracing my skin moving down lower sliding a finger inside me. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

β€œMore,” I gasp, He obeys sliding in a second, then a third thrusting powerfully. He masterfully hits just the right spot provoking a moment of disorientation and πŸ’₯πŸ¦‹πŸ”₯ before I'm realising I've squirtedπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ the release was overwhelming. β€œDon’t stop,” I'm begging weakly shaking, each wave sent shivers through my body, legs jerking, him responding with small satisfied moans while pressing his hot sweating body against me, holding me closely into him, enjoying my pleasure, trails of his precum snaking over my πŸ‘ and my back.

β€œMore" I demand of him, rolling to face him. β€œI still need you.”

I shove him onto his back and gracelessly straddle his hips πŸ˜½πŸ’¦ rubbing myself and my cum all over his rock hard cock. I could easily have πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ again, but instead desire to give him his own deserved release, lifting myself slightly, and adjusting him to meet my 😽 sliding slowly, slowly down until his length and girth fills me completely, and my hands rest on his stomach. He seems to stop breathing until I began to thrust, riding him pumping up and down. As earlier, I started with patient intentions, but quickly lose myself in the feel of him πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦, the fullnessπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†, the smooth wet skin, softness of his balls and unyielding pressure.

He reaches forward, using his fingers to stimulate me, πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ I lean back forcing him deeper into me, giving him as much as I can as much as he can take. His dark eyes wide open, taking me in, watching my tits bounce as I ride him faster and faster into submission. His cock pulsating stronger and stronger.

Another orgasm rockets through me and I jerk forward, losing all sense of dignity, I feel him buck underneath me, letting out a low, deep groan as he throws his head back into the bed. My hands gripping his thighs pulling him deeper and deeper as he pulls me further onto him.

β€œOh duck,” I hear him moan before muttering in his native ukrainian more to himself than to me, as he explodes shooting filling my πŸ˜½πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ breathless, his eyes scrunched in ecstacy.

I lean forward, with him still inside me absorbing every pulsation and dizzy with the overwhelming waves of fresh 😺πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯ in tandem, falling into him and his strong but welcoming arms, hearing his heart pound in his chest, our breathing ragged. His hold on me soft gentle and determined. Satisfied.

I'm Swiftly reminded of the strong but gentle leader, a man with humanity and purpose seen dimly lit in the light of the courtyard... holding him close gazing up at all that he is and all he's given..

Slowly opening his eyes, kissing me tenderly on the forehead, and with his head cocked to the side with a sleepy smile he utters β€œIt was even better than I imagined.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As we await another @OrangeDuvet @ElmoCookie Masterpiece, zads and I present you with an installment of smut for the duck bunker chronicles 2.0

View attachment 1393032

The window overlooks the dimly lit courtyard and in the subtle glow, I can barely make out my reflection while watching his BDE pound towards the government building, with resolute determination in every step, and until his masculine silhouette vanishes out of sight. Another nightly address reassuring he remains in kyiv.

Lost in πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ and the thoughts of his muscular body shrouded in khaki under the orange glow of the courtyard lights, a sound makes me realise someone is approaching and I hadn't immediately registered the not so distant mumbles of the protection staff in the sand bag clad corridors. I’m too far gone, too distracted, back to the window πŸ’¦ wet and too lost in my thoughts of bleeping him.. absent mindedly caressing my 😽..

As the door clicks shut, I briefly regain attention and glance across the room. The deliberate darkness obscures him for a moment, but theres no mistaking his muscular chest and shoulders, the outline of his profile, the nape of his neck begging to be traced by tongue and passionately kissed... his eyes trained steadily on the floor as he perches in his seat. He seems oblivious to my presence as he pulls off his shirt. "....duck.." i gasped not realising my thoughts were escaping my mouth, entirely lost in my caress and πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’¦

The sound draws his eyes up, and I see his gaze bounce, the hall light behind him placed me in a near-perfect spotlight, or so I hoped. He froze, utterly and completely still, except for his obvious and immediate arousal. The huge πŸ†πŸ† bulge in his khakis got me gasping again. I couldn’t look away.
Silently taking each other in, the cool air from the hallway seeping into the room, cooling it down. I shivered slightly, and the movement seemed to shock him back to life. I needed him. Badly. Now.

He gestures me towards him as he rises to his feet. Meeting him, asserting dominance, find myself to be pressing myself against him. His chest hair tickles my already throbbing nipples, overstimulated from his presence.. i feel the pressure of his πŸ†, every delicious inch of his girth and feel him trembling as he waits for my next move.

His eyes meet mine. I don’t know what he sees there, but his pupils dilate and he runs his tongue across his lips. My mind feral I want that tongue in my mouth and in....πŸ˜½πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ and wetter by the second..

Taking a small step back, him breaking our bodies apart a stern look falls across his face β€œAre you asking what I think you’re asking?”

β€œNo games!” he scolds me, roughly, but with that recognisable gentle huskiness. β€œI need to know exactly what you mean.” I study him up and down. He was clearly interested, clearly keeping himself in check, vibrating with the effort it takes to keep his hands at his sides. β€œSay it!”

β€œI need you inside me. I need to feel every inch of you. I need you to duck me so hard.. I need you.. now!"

Apparently that was clear enough. He storms forward with no restraint, wrapping his strong arms around me, his mouth exploring, his kiss was surprisingly gentle, despite his sudden advance. His lips brushed mine, teasingly, as he moves from my mouth to whisper in my ear.

β€œDo you have any idea how long I’ve been waiting?” he whispers β€œHow long I’ve wanted to duck you?” His perfect English punctuated by his ukrainian accent.

Tugging on fabric and clothes falling away, He slides his hands down my back, cupping my πŸ‘ steering me into the next room, the 'duck bunker' maneuvering me onto the bed. A heady contrast of brute force but gentle kindness. Overwhelming waves of πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’¦ steal my concentration, his hard πŸ† initially grinding against me, He was happy to let me take the lead, I felt powerful, sliding his trousers off while running my hands and tongue across the soft hair trailing his waistband. His erect πŸ† pulsating with precum.

I took my time exploring his body. He wasn’t overly toned, he looked deliciously, amazingly human. I run my tongue up along the inside of his thighs, mouthing the shape of his balls before taking his shaft in my mouth exploring every vein. He shudders, and twines his hands in my hair, before gently but firmly pulling me away.

Flipping me over, his erection pulsing against my back, he wraps his arms around me, cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples, mouthing kisses into my neck, hands exploring making sure that every part of me gets equal attention. πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

β€œYou are beautiful.”

Groaning and arching against him with the next wave of πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯ . I'm getting impatient again, and take matters into my own hands. I throw a leg back over his, creating easier access to my still-throbbing 😽. Caressing myself, when suddenly his firm hand covers mine.

He doesn't try to stop me, or steer my hand away. Instead strokes, together in unison as my body jerks, before he's taking over, mimicking my actions as i grip the sheets, as he's tracing my skin moving down lower sliding a finger inside me. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

β€œMore,” I gasp, He obeys sliding in a second, then a third thrusting powerfully. He masterfully hits just the right spot provoking a moment of disorientation and πŸ’₯πŸ¦‹πŸ”₯ before I'm realising I've squirtedπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ the release was overwhelming. β€œDon’t stop,” I'm begging weakly shaking, each wave sent shivers through my body, legs jerking, him responding with small satisfied moans while pressing his hot sweating body against me, holding me closely into him, enjoying my pleasure, trails of his precum snaking over my πŸ‘ and my back.

I shove him onto his back and gracelessly straddle his hips πŸ˜½πŸ’¦ rubbing myself and my cum all over his rock hard cock. I could easily have πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ again, but instead desire to give him his own deserved release, lifting myself slightly, and adjusting him to meet my 😽 sliding slowly, slowly down until his length and girth fills me completely, and my hands rest on his stomach. He seems to stop breathing until I began to thrust, riding him pumping up and down. As earlier, I started with patient intentions, but quickly lose myself in the feel of him πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦, the fullnessπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†, the smooth wet skin, softness of his balls and unyielding pressure.

He reaches forward, using his fingers to stimulate me, πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ I lean back forcing him deeper into me, giving him as much as I can as much as he can take. His dark eyes wide open, taking me in, watching my tits bounce as I ride him faster and faster into submission. His cock pulsating stronger and stronger.

Another orgasm rockets through me and I jerk forward, losing all sense of dignity, I feel him buck underneath me, letting out a low, deep groan as he throws his head back into the bed. My hands gripping his thighs pulling him deeper and deeper as he pulls me further onto him.

β€œOh duck,” I hear him moan before muttering in his native ukrainian more to himself than to me, as he explodes shooting filling my πŸ˜½πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ breathless, his eyes scrunched in ecstacy.

I lean forward, with him still inside me absorbing every pulsation and dizzy with the overwhelming waves of fresh 😺πŸ’₯πŸ’¦πŸ’₯ in tandem, falling into him and his strong but welcoming arms, hearing his heart pound in his chest, our breathing ragged. His hold on me soft gentle and determined. Satisfied.

I'm Swiftly reminded of the strong but gentle leader, a man with humanity and purpose seen dimly lit in the light of the courtyard... holding him close gazing up at all that he is and all he's given..

Slowly opening his eyes, kissing me tenderly on the forehead, and with his head cocked to the side with a sleepy smile he utters β€œIt was even better than I imagined.”
And that’s me out of action for the second day of the week πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

superb! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still waiting for Flimsy to confirm that they aren’t Max πŸ˜† Give us a clue to your age Max πŸ˜‰

And we’ve not seen Macron (blue balls) or the OZ lover recently πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1393032

β€œYou are beautiful.”

Well that started the day off right πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ well done @boujiemoon !

For those of you just getting out if the cold shower here's a wholesome sight to make things better. Or possibly worse πŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well that started the day off right πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ well done @boujiemoon !

For those of you just getting out if the cold shower here's a wholesome sight to make things better. Or possibly worse πŸ˜„

Ohhhhh 😍

I’m still waiting for Flimsy to confirm that they aren’t Max πŸ˜† Give us a clue to your age Max πŸ˜‰

And we’ve not seen Macron (blue balls) or the OZ lover recently πŸ€”
And here’s another vid of Zads zaddying about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1393032

β€œYou are beautiful.”

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha

View attachment 1393032

β€œYou are beautiful.”

I am hanging up my pen. I bow at your ability

• Haha
I will put up my masterpiece once I know how to work the spoiler function πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’«

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Waiting patiently OrangeDuvet...
Sorry to disappoint 😞 Life got in the way and I was only able to type out like half of it. This is a lesson learned and I won't be teasing again before I have it all finished and ready to post!

View attachment 1393032

β€œYou are beautiful.”

Whoa @boujiemoon 😯 that was quite a fic πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was also interesting to see a few similarities with the fic I started to write last night, so strange!
zaddying about.
πŸ’€ 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I don’t know πŸ˜†πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
IMG_20220705_090358.jpg

@alicky
IMG_20220705_105305.jpg
IMG_20220705_105354.jpg

You write between those two spoiler brackets.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When your work life is interfering in your zads obsession *rude* and you have to be decisive..

Screenshot_20220705-104756_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-104802_Tumblr.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-105044_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When your work life is interfering in your zads obsession *rude* and you have to be decisive..

View attachment 1393577View attachment 1393579View attachment 1393580
This made me chuckle 🀣

I just reread what I wrote last night, and omg those few similarities with your fic @boujiemoon only draw attention to how tit my writing is πŸ’€ I will finish and post mine once there hasn't been a fic on the thread for a while and everyone has forgotten what good writing looks like 🀣

Almost time for new thread, lets hear your title suggestion ladies! Here's mine:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.