Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this camo is affecting our brains. Because for a moment I was like โ€œwhat if Flimsy is Tachankaโ€™s wife, here to hunt Elmo down and take her out?โ€ ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

anyway, did you or some other fan make this TikTok dedicated to Max? ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ only thing for this is some hot UA ๐Ÿ†

haha not me with that video. I have much nicer photos of him in my wank bank camera roll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ only thing for this is some hot UA ๐Ÿ†
I know, I know ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅต In the last few days, I have watched every video in existence of UA soldiers firing weapons. Iโ€™m just after a very specific weapon thatโ€™s not going to be easy to acquire ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to post yesterday's pics one more time, sorry. He was so handsome not even that ugly shirt could keep me from ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹
IMG_20220703_230319.jpg

IMG_20220703_230256.jpg

That light behind him looks like a ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thatโ€™s a great find Flimsy! Zads looks so smol in it.

I found a video with some hot UA fighters. I like the soldier with the bucket hand doing pull ups on the bar. Good research for my spoiler story.

• Heart
  • Wow
Thatโ€™s a great find Flimsy! Zads looks so smol in it.

I found a video with some hot UA fighters. I like the soldier with the bucket hand doing pull ups on the bar. Good research for my spoiler story.

View attachment 1390868
Oh god โ€ฆ why did I watch that? ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต thought today I could have a normal, productive day but apparently not.

• Haha
why did I press play ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ‹
Iโ€™m on my fourth viewing and Iโ€™ve also downloaded the song to my Apple Music. Wtf is wrong with me?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I set myself a target for work today but itโ€™s already gone out the window. Might as well hit that play button a fifth time ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Iโ€™m on my fourth viewing and Iโ€™ve also downloaded the song to my Apple Music. Wtf is wrong with me?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I set myself a target for work today but itโ€™s already gone out the window. Might as well hit that play button a fifth time ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I watched it silent as in the office. Just hidden to watch it with music. duck me.

Iโ€™m done. I resign. I need to go home ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
That video is mental. He seems to have about five bodyguards? Love how the crowd don't bother to show any restraint whatsoever
Ukrainian Zads fans have no chill and I'm here for it ๐Ÿ˜„ And it's only going to get worse, post war. Screaming and fainting wherever he goes in the world ๐Ÿฅต

Whoever said earlier in the thread that he triggers a Pavlovian response in them now - same. I really need to put time limits on accessing this thread ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜ณ

And welcome @FlimsyExcuse ! Thank God, @ElmoCookie , you can put the worry over Max's voice to bed now.

yeah I'm leaving that double entendre feeder line right there, have at it

• Heart
  • Haha
I watched it silent as in the office. Just hidden to watch it with music. duck me.

Iโ€™m done. I resign. I need to go home ๐Ÿ˜†
Well, I strongly recommend not working for yourself. It does not help with this sickness. Iโ€™ve given myself the day off to be a perv. Who needs to pay for a house or food when you can just creep on soldiers fighting for their country? Not me, apparently ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also, can someone have a word with T? I need daily content. Daily! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Can't wait to see if he publishes a photo of himself with the first edition of the new Tattlers Erotica volume 2
The duck Bunker Chronicles Vol.2
The duck Bunker being the Presidential Palace of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The duck Bunker Chronicles Vol.2
The duck Bunker being the Presidential Palace of course.
now that it has been suggested that Max might be on his way to find meโ€ฆ.. I keep looking out of the window. If he does, I intend to duck him around that palace ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Love Zads gliding on the chair. Smooth moves. Bet he glides smoothly elsewhere too ๐Ÿ†

Finished in a meeting where I had to use the word 'erected' several times and managed it without being flustered. Luckily it was before I got my eyes on the filth that is the video of those topless UA soldiers and their weapons ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
  • Heart
I was lucky to find this one on the second try. He slides in at around 1 min mark.
Enjoy!
Don't miss out on BDE walk at the beginning!

• Heart
Too cool things down with a challenging wank entry

Another hat one โ€ฆ accept it Zads, theyโ€™re not for you ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

ETA: this is how you look cute in hats (omg I ๐Ÿ’œ his adorable little face)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.