Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I have to post yesterday's pics one more time, sorry. He was so handsome not even that ugly shirt could keep me from πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹
IMG_20220703_230319.jpg

IMG_20220703_230256.jpg

That light behind him looks like a πŸ‘‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Ugh why did I watch this. He says OZ visits him frequently πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
On the other hand,OZ said their marriage was put on pause because of the war and that does make me feel a bit better 😌😌 (such an odd choice of words there, you're clearly still married to eachother and see eachother. My guess is she's not getting any 😏)

@Hanibo let us know if you're back on the Zads train by the end of the day πŸ˜†
Re the 'pause in marriage' quote, personally I think she's given him a pink ticket. Here he is explaining himself after the Tattle bus has finally left:

I am off work today and need to clean up for guests arriving this evening. Fighting temptation to sit under parasol in garden idly scrolling Zads thirst β˜•πŸ˜

• Haha

alicky

I can’t seem to get tired of watching this video πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘

• Heart

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Hubs just asked if there are any hotties in my Zads group. Cannot believe he wants to objectify us in that manner πŸ˜†πŸ˜

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Waking up every morning and realising Zad's πŸ† isn't poking me in the bum is becoming a real annoyance.

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
OMG, look at Zads showing off the patch the Australian PM gave him πŸ₯Ί His little face πŸ₯°

View attachment 1390771
he is adorable πŸ₯°

He’s MIA because he’s making the arduous journey to the UK to find you and bring you back to UA with him πŸ€£πŸ’œ
Could you imagine? Oh my that’s me done for the day πŸ˜†

Welcome, Flimsy. That’s a great find! 😊
What if Flimsy is Max? Choice of profile picture, video of his voice πŸ€” only one post

yes I know I need help.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😊 love that fourth pic in the camo Orange Duvet! πŸ’œ

I’m back after a couple of days off. I think I figured out my bad mood (pre the other woman arriving on the scene πŸ™„) - I have covid again. Asymptomatic thankfully apart from fatigue and some severe crankiness!

And then yesterday I sprained my ankle. So I’ll have plenty of time to catch up on these threads and fall back in love with Zads 🀣

Thanks for all the checking in, well wishes, videos of hot soldiers - they were much appreciated πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart

alicky

That’s a great find Flimsy! Zads looks so smol in it.

I found a video with some hot UA fighters. I like the soldier with the bucket hand doing pull ups on the bar. Good research for my spoiler story.

• Heart
  • Wow

boujiemoon

Oh my god I didn’t think my bad mood could get any worse, I am like the antichrist! I haven’t read any of the spoiler stories in days, and I’ve yet to catch up on posts from the last 24-48 hours.

Although I did see the one of OZ and Kuleba, and they are a much better couple. And Elvis Zads is 🀒

Also welcome back Debtex πŸ’œ

I’ve been saving the rest of the posts / stories for when this mood passes. Which, now, is not going to be today! πŸ˜€πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ

View attachment 1396306
I'm Relatively new to the tattle thread, but glad to be among such lovely thirsty filthy people. Hope you feel better soon @Hanibo πŸ’•

• Heart

boujiemoon

Ladies... ladies, honestly your dedication to the cause is everything, it's been a bitch of a day (sat in hospital with poorly mum), and only just caught up with the thirst but you've done me proud on the photo uploads πŸ‘ πŸ₯° I really needed More ammunition for the wank bank a pick me up, and zads, Jesus take the wheel... πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

.... actually, i think I'm just going to check myself back in there for some resus fanny reconstruction or something..

Great to see Max has resurfaced too @ElmoCookie πŸ₯΅πŸ—ΌπŸ†πŸ’¦

Zads consulting the medical team of kyiv on the logistics of a full tattle bus of fanny reconstructions
Screenshot_20220709-002502_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Zaddy checking the clock; seeing if he has a few moments in hand, to surf tattle
Screenshot_20220626-221233_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

boujiemoon

Max, UA soldiers, zads looking πŸ‘Œ πŸ”₯

my brain is mush, I'm done for today. I have nothing constructive to offer. So have a smidge more zads to compensate πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹
Screenshot_20220701-231754_Tumblr.jpg

• Heart