Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bored today, my children are being terrors 😭

If anybody would write and post another chapter, that would be so kind. And also, I can then refer to you as my creative writing group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zads getting sworn in for second term on his well-worn copy of our collection of smut
60051d73b109c0647733be209e6c67a5.jpeg
48801457_303.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

If anybody would write and post another chapter, that would be so kind. And also, I can then refer to you as my creative writing group 🤣
Yeah that would be good. I'm even in the shed already (came here to drink coffee and eat chocolate plant seeds).

Yes I know I should contribute and write my own but:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Me? A full-blooded Slav 😊
I feel a bit closer to Zads because we belong to the same ethnolinguistic group 🥰 (yes, I know this is sad)
I think the closest link to Zads and Ukraine is that my daughter is half Czech

• Heart

I can’t help you out Hanibo because I feel like the Sahara Desert at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ok….. here’s goes ……

There was a knock at the office door. I looked up to see Max entering the room closing the door behind him and turning the lock.

“I thought you were on shift today as there is a dignitary visiting?”

Max replies “I am, but they are locked in the conference room for a few hours so I’ve got some spare time and I thought I’d come and see you”

He walks across the room and sits himself down on the sofa that’s in the corner. He pats the space beside him. “Time for a break?”

I place my pen on the desk, look up at him and say “Max, I’m supposed to be…..” my voice trails off as I can see his camouflage fatigues straining already around the groin area🍆. I immediately feel 🦋💦and thought to myself that I’d earned a break.

I pushed my chair back and stood up. As I began walking to him, I pulled the clip from my long hair and it tumbled down in curls around my shoulders. I then stop in the middle of room and begin to unbutton my blouse. I hear a gasp from Max. He’s not used to me being in control of these situations. I unzip my pencil skirt and let it fall the the floor. I step out of it and walk over to him still in my heels, underwear and unbuttoned blouse.

I stand in front of him, my breasts are at the same height as his face. He reaches out and runs his hands over the curves of my waist and 🍑 and then slips his fingers inside me. I gasp as I feel the first wave of a 💥 hit me. I take a deep breath, remove his hand and shake my head. Not his turn to be in control. I unzip the neck of his fitted army issue jumper, untuck it from his camo trousers and begin the tug it over his head. As the jumper is removed I am faced with the body of an Adonis. His tight washboard abs make me weak every time. I kneel in front of him and push him to lean back on the sofa. I gently kiss down his chest and as I trace the outline of his abs with my tongue I deftly open the zip and button on his trousers releasing his magnificent 🍆 l take him in my hands and mouth and begin to work him. I know he’s enjoying it as he groans and pulls at my hair. He twists my hair around his hand and pulls my head away from his 🍆. “Enough” he says. He stands up; lifts my legs around his waist and enters me swiftly. He presses me against the wall and begins to move himself in and out, faster and faster. I put my arms around his neck and begin to kiss him deeply. I cannot hold on any longer and 🦋💦💥 I begin to moan and run my fingers through his hair. He turns and lays me back on the sofa, lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and Continues to rhythmically move in and out, grinding against my clit, making me groan and 💥💥 over and over. I begin to kiss him deeply and run my hands up and down his back. I can see on his face he’s about to come. I dig my nails into his shoulders, this sends him over the edge and one last big thrust inside me, I can feel his pulsating 🍆 empty into me. He murmurs something in Ukrainian in my ear and kisses me tenderly on the tip of the nose and then collapses against me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Crossing my fingers that some lurkers choose now to come out of the woodwork with a grand entrance 🤣

(FFS, even seeing the words ‘fingers’, ‘come’, and ‘entrance’ in that sentence is giving me thoughts🙈 I’m a lost cause).

Oooh thank you Elmo … cross-posted with you! Will read now 💜

Ok….. here’s goes ……

There was a knock at the office door. I looked up to see Max entering the room closing the door behind him and turning the lock.

Max replies “I am, but they are locked in the conference room for a few hours so I’ve got some spare time and I thought I’d come and see you”

He walks across the room and sits himself down on the sofa that’s in the corner. He pats the space beside him. “Time for a break?”

I place my pen on the desk, look up at him and say “Max, I’m supposed to be…..” my voice trails off as I can see his camouflage fatigues straining already around the groin area🍆. I immediately feel 🦋💦and thought to myself that I’d earned a break.

I pushed my chair back and stood up. As I began walking to him, I pulled the clip from my long hair and it tumbled down in curls around my shoulders. I then stop in the middle of room and begin to unbutton my blouse. I hear a gasp from Max. He’s not used to me being in control of these situations. I unzip my pencil skirt and let it fall the the floor. I step out of it and walk over to him still in my heels, underwear and unbuttoned blouse.

I stand in front of him, my breasts are at the same height as his face. He reaches out and runs his hands over the curves of my waist and 🍑 and then slips his fingers inside me. I gasp as I feel the first wave of a 💥 hit me. I take a deep breath, remove his hand and shake my head. Not his turn to be in control. I unzip the neck of his fitted army issue jumper, untuck it from his camo trousers and begin the tug it over his head. As the jumper is removed I am faced with the body of an Adonis. His tight washboard abs make me weak every time. I kneel in front of him and push him to lean back on the sofa. I gently kiss down his chest and as I trace the outline of his abs with my tongue I deftly open the zip and button on his trousers releasing his magnificent 🍆 l take him in my hands and mouth and begin to work him. I know he’s enjoying it as he groans and pulls at my hair. He twists my hair around his hand and pulls my head away from his 🍆. “Enough” he says. He stands up; lifts my legs around his waist and enters me swiftly. He presses me against the wall and begins to move himself in and out, faster and faster. I put my arms around his neck and begin to kiss him deeply. I cannot hold on any longer and 🦋💦💥 I begin to moan and run my fingers through his hair. He turns and lays me back on the sofa, lifts one of my legs over his shoulder and Continues to rhythmically move in and out, grinding against my clit, making me groan and 💥💥 over and over. I begin to kiss him deeply and run my hands up and down his back. I can see on his face he’s about to come. I dig my nails into his shoulders, this sends him over the edge and one last big thrust inside me, I can feel his pulsating 🍆 empty into me. He murmurs something in Ukrainian in my ear and kisses me tenderly on the tip of the nose and then collapses against me.
Thank you Elmo 🙏🏼 much like Max, that hit the spot 🤣 I appreciate the inclusion of the camo description, I (and T) can work with that. Bulging camos 🥵🥵🥵🥵💥💥 off to look up flights to Poland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Whatitisyoucantface
This might be of some inspiration 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok….. here’s goes ……

Awww, Max is so sweet at the end. Who knew 🤷‍♀️😆 Nice one Elmo👏👏👏 certainly got me in the mood 😳

Right, I have to go out in public now. I've decided Zads has been quiet all day because he's finally having a well deserved day off and nothing else.

Keep watching this until you see Zads. The way He’s clapping 🍑🏓🥵
Loved the flash of Ursula on the screen overseeing everything ❤

Zads looking ta them erecting the flag pole and thinking to himself it's nearly as big as his own pole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.