Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youโ€™re welcome @whatisityoucan'tface I really want to see Zadโ€™s scenes with Anna but I canโ€™t find those episodes on Netflix any more ๐Ÿ˜ข

A taster of my spoiler story....

Mills and Boon/Slutty Smut Story

Alicky in a Dress
Zads
Blue eyed Ukrainian Tiktok Soldier/Guard
Chair
Maid with silver tray
Desk
Chair

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Youโ€™re welcome @whatisityoucan'tface I really want to see Zadโ€™s scenes with Anna but I canโ€™t find those episodes on Netflix any more ๐Ÿ˜ข

A taster of my spoiler story....

Mills and Boon/Slutty Smut Story

Alicky in a Dress
Zads
Blue eyed Ukrainian Tiktok Soldier/Guard
Chair
Maid with silver tray
Desk
Chair
Not sure where you are located alicky but all4 online has all the episodes and all 3 series of servant of the people.

Edit to add, they also have the film spin off that merges storylines from series 2
Screenshot_20220702-195634_All 4.jpg

Reactions: 5
Wow thanks @boujiemoon for those links. Iโ€™d forgotten about Channel 4. What a โญ! Hope to see all those missing episodes and the film spin off ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Wow thanks @boujiemoon for those links. Iโ€™d forgotten about Channel 4. What a โญ! Hope to see all those missing episodes and the film spin off ๐Ÿฅฐ
No problem, ignore the expired notifications on the screenshot (it's from when I downloaded the episodes to my device) all the episodes are still live. I've double checked. Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello all, not been around a bit recently. Real life got a bit in the way for a while but I have been reading everything (including some excellent fan fiction) and trying to keep up. Much as I will one day be trying to keep up with Zads's insatiable appetite for me :ROFLMAO:.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like to volunteer my nomination for the Tough Wank category

I think he looks so gorgeous in this video ๐Ÿ™ˆ aside from the weird bit with the toothbrushes in the ear (hopefully thatโ€™s not one of his sex noises/faces ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, she's been my girl crush for decades!
Hi @MartinBlank . Missed you and had wondered where you were but didn't want to say anything in case it weirded you out.

Panicked a bit when I saw the pic of gorgeous Cate in tandem with an ongoing absence of Zads. Thought Oz might have castrated him in a fit of jealous rage. See he's back now, the sweet darling. Phew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm gratified that 'challenging wank' is now established in the Zads Tattlers vernacular ๐Ÿ˜„

Here's the original from dear Sean:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

โ€œYou Tattlers say challenging wank. I say youโ€™d duck me anyway I cameโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.