Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Amy will have some sort of breakdown? She mentioned she hadn’t got any spare tablets and was only meant to be there for 3 days. If that’s extended to 3 weeks what will she do?

Reactions: 10
I know the ex o is horrible but I laughed when he pushed Amy into that cabin and locked the door after she tried to follow him. She is annoying. And it’s a nuclear submarine for gods sake!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think Amy will have some sort of breakdown? She mentioned she hadn’t got any spare tablets and was only meant to be there for 3 days. If that’s extended to 3 weeks what will she do?
I’m sure the dodgy doc will be more than happy to help her out…

I get dodgy feelings about the guy in charge too (sorry can’t remember his name), keeping Amy’s report back for 24hrs and then blaming other people for it.

Reactions: 3
I was hoping they’d put the whole series on iplayer like they did with Baptiste (we devoured all the episodes in one weekend).
I'm glad the BBC are still 'old school' with some of their serials. There's no anticipation or speculation when viewers are watching it all at once, or at different speeds and times. Threads like this and the one we had going for LoD wouldn't be half so much fun without all the discussion and theories.

Reactions: 12
I know the ex o is horrible but I laughed when he pushed Amy into that cabin and locked the door after she tried to follow him. She is annoying. And it’s a nuclear submarine for gods sake!
Yeah I kind of didn’t blame him for that one 😂 they’ve got 4 hours to fix the reactor or else they’re all going to plunge to their deaths, or potentially have to give away the location of one of Britain’s nuclear bombs, and she chooses that moment to start her questioning…You’re on a submarine, it’s not like anyone can run away from you hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I admit I’m not an expert on Scottish law but I did wonder why she felt the need to arrest the Ex O when she did. It’s not like he was going to leg it.

• Haha
I’ve enjoyed it so far but don’t understand why it’s Police Scotland investigating rather than the MoD Police?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t work that out either
I know they tried to explain it at the start when they had the meeting at the police station but the reason didn’t make sense as that wouldn’t happen in real life. Apart from that plot hole (which I can ignore) I think it’s fab.

Reactions: 2
The reactor fails and the sub sinks. Amy survives but is trapped with limited air supply. The rescue find her but cannot rescue her in time 💔

Her lover watches the recording of the rescue. She suddenly realises Amy was tapping a message:

… tap tap tap tap …

… dot dot dot dot …

It's morse code revealing the killer and nope it’s not you-know-who from Line of Duty.

Amy dies but it loops back to her flashback.

- roll credits - no Silvacre kiss as it’s the queerbaiting BBC and World Productions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve enjoyed it so far but don’t understand why it’s Police Scotland investigating rather than the MoD Police?
Don't, my other half has been ranting about it not being the MOD Plod since it started :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha