Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine being on Vigil and being told every few days that a colleague has been found dead with no further info except for a DCI yelling “There’s a murderer on board!”.

“Everything is totally fine, please ignore any bodies or poison you may stumble across. What, you’re foaming at the mouth? Just take some paracetamol. Back to work!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

nbt

VIP Member
Really enjoyed that! Got to say, when he died like 5 mins in I was like, “what kind of nobby move was that?” but pleased to see we’ll still get plenty of him.

They all seem dodgy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

kazizzle

VIP Member
Most inaccurate thing from last night is Kirsten getting a decent phone signal in the Clyde Tunnel. And she didn't hold her breath driving through it which is just the done thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Had to suspend my disbelief to unprecedented levels when then doctor couldn't help herself from kissing the coxswain, who had potentially been exposed to the nerve agent. As if she would risk her position like that and leave the entire boat without a medic, all for "one last kiss" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SpeakEasy

I’ll be honest the main thing I took away from that episode is that i need to find that incredible bath.
Everything else I’m a bit lost

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Can't help feeling she'd get more cooperation if she didn't keep getting underfoot.
Better timing would help too. Deciding she simply must interview someone right in the middle of an "all hands on deck" scenario on a nuclear sub which is having reactor meltdown problems is not ideal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I can't belive I have missed the eyebrows...they are impressive!

If i was being chased, the last place I would go to is a dead end multi story car park, in which you have to drive at 5mph going up the windy ramp, otherwise you drive into the kerb. (Or is this just me?!)

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I actually really enjoyed the melodrama of it all but I did eye roll every time there was an Amy/Kirsten flashback, I think I can say with confidence I’ve never been less invested in a romantic storyline.

Last edited:

Keelz11

I’m going to have to watch this alone. My partner works on the subs and he’s talked through every episode about how it’s a load of shit and they are much smaller and going on about working on different parts of the sub 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Major character killed in first episode? Had to check to make sure it wasn't written by Jed Mercurio.

• Haha

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I don't think Jade really helped herself. Kirsten told her to go somewhere safe, so she stands under a streetlamp in the middle of a deserted road!

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Omg how good was that first episode!! Was better than the entire last series of LOD 😝 They did a really good job with the way they filmed it - I felt like I was getting travel sick when the HR guy was taking her down to the bomb shop with all those cramped twists and turns

Cannot wait for tomorrow night

• Heart
Reactions: 17