Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was decent, but wasn't as good as series 1 given the claustrophobic nature of the submarine which made it very different.

I called pretty much all the plot twists - I guessed Callum was gay and that's why he was being secretive. Also, my mum and I were watching it separately, but after about episode 4 she asked me who I thought was involved. I said Eliza Russell and she said she thought the same. Either we've both watched too many murder mysteries or it was really obvious (I'm going for the latter) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I enjoyed most of it, bored with all the baby stuff though. Can TV shows please have a woman that isn't pregnant, or wanting to get pregnant.

still bitter no one was shot out of a torpedo chute thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really liked S1 and was looking forward to this and have binged it over the last few days. I enjoyed the start of this but got a bit lost with too many names and places and what was going on. Loved that she could drive herself around Wudyan and knew back roads etc 🙃

Also when Kirsten was shot and finally passed out….how did the emergency services know to find her?

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed it but didn't know what they were trying to prove having a heavily pregnant woman put herself in dangerous positions e.g. Climbing at heights, going to places with no back up

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it but didn't know what they were trying to prove having a heavily pregnant woman put herself in dangerous positions e.g. Climbing at heights, going to places with no back up
IIRC as soon as you have a positive pregnancy test you are desk bound, and you can't interview suspects in case they kick off etc.