Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is excited for this?! I can't wait!

Shrine of duty podcast are going to be doing episode recaps every Wednesday again as well.

It's starting this Sunday @ 2100 on BBC1 and then on Monday, same time. Next 4 week episodes are on Sunday @ 21:00.

Plot Synopsis:
The mysterious disappearance of a Scottish fishing trawler and a death on-board the Trident nuclear submarine HMS Vigil brings the police into conflict with the Royal Navy and British security services.

Reactions: 11
I’m really looking forward to it 🤞🏼 not just to see the WWW, but to hopefully have a decent series to get my teeth into again

Reactions: 10
Yes, I'll be watching, looking forward to having something to watch again on a Sunday night. Suranne Jones again though? 😴 Is the UK acting pool really that small?

Reactions: 8
I have very high expectations for this series, I hope to god it doesn't let me down.

And I'm obviously also here for our WWW in seaman's uniform.

Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to it you know autumn is on the way when the TV starts getting good (hopefully).

Reactions: 6
Also watching! A few mins behind as I was chatting with my neighbour who has been moving out today and I lost track of time 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought that interviewing, taking statements etc under Scottish law there had to be 2 officers present for corroboration purposes?

Reactions: 2

The WWW in Vigil….. there better be flashbacks!

Scenery is stunning isn’t it? Some gorgeous drone shots

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg how good was that first episode!! Was better than the entire last series of LOD 😝 They did a really good job with the way they filmed it - I felt like I was getting travel sick when the HR guy was taking her down to the bomb shop with all those cramped twists and turns

Cannot wait for tomorrow night

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really enjoyed that! Got to say, when he died like 5 mins in I was like, “what kind of nobby move was that?” but pleased to see we’ll still get plenty of him.

They all seem dodgy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really enjoyed that! Got to say, when he died like 5 mins in I was like, “what kind of nobby move was that?” but pleased to see we’ll still get plenty of him.
Same, I was fuming to my mum like "they billed him as one of the top actors then killed him off within the first 5 minutes!" 😅 Then when he appeared on that video at the end I was like yesssss he's back and ready to spill some beans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Blimey that was tense 😬😬😬. Great though! But perhaps the worst advert for navy recruitment ever

It's not that I don't like Suranne Jones, but her performances are a bit samey. But really loved Rose Leslie's character

• Haha
I was like “noooo!” when he snuffed it. Knew it wasn’t the last of him though. 🥳

Those Navy guys are all so shifty. 👀

Y’gritte from GoT is in it. The part where she found the USB drive right as the woman came in the door gave me a fright. 😂

When Suranne was in the bunk and having the flashbacks to her car accident, I felt so claustrophobic. 😥