Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies guys I’ve just realised I should of spoilered my post.
I have to admit I’m not warming to Amy much.

I wonder where her daughter is then if she’s still alive.
Yeah, I wondered this too. Have a feeling that was her partner's child, but not hers, hence the 'wishful thinking' regarding them looking alike.

Was anybody else worried about the cat in that episode? I can't take it if anything happens to the cat!

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I wondered this too. Have a feeling that was her partner's child, but not hers, hence the 'wishful thinking' regarding them looking alike.

Was anybody else worried about the cat in that episode? I can't take it if anything happens to the cat!
I was terrified it would be mown down by the police cars that came screeching up! 😿

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where they filmed the naval base scenes? I used to live near Faslane (the real life naval base it’s based on) so all the drone shots of the scenery is great to see

Reactions: 2
I thought that after the asking her to marry him thing but she was saying mummy? 🤔

I’m watching with my new housemate, the first serious drama we’re watching together. He’s predicting what’s going to happen the whole way through 😭 this might be grounds to move out.

I found it absolutely hilarious that they made a point of saying there’s only 8 women on board but there’s a woman in the background of every shot.
My fiancé does this, I’ve threatened to divorce him tonight 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where they filmed the naval base scenes? I used to live near Faslane (the real life naval base it’s based on) so all the drone shots of the scenery is great to see
Cumbrae/Firth of Clyde just around Largs I read. I had thought it was Loch Lomond at first. They used Hunterston too. Great to see so many familiar sights too.

I’ve never watched line of duty, but just watched both episodes of vigil back to back. Well, that was tense!

I have a feeling the other copper is gonna be a goner too.

Last nights episode was so good, bit gutted that we have to wait until Sunday for the next episode. I feel like I can’t trust anyone on that boat, they’re all being so dodgy. It’s too easy to be the XO who killed him and it was obvious from the start he was up to something.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched line of duty, but just watched both episodes of vigil back to back. Well, that was tense!

I have a feeling the other copper is gonna be a goner too.
Excuse me? Line of Duty is * chef’s kiss *

I haven’t read the thread but I think it’s the doctor “come and see me if you’re struggling / when you run out of your meds in 3 days.”

There’s something dodgy about the doctor, the way she was listening to silva questioning the guy who she was piss testing sorry can’t remember his name

I am OBSESSED! Is it Sunday yet? I have my suspicions about the doc, she’s definitely shifty. Can’t decide if the captain and coxon are oblivious goodies just trying to run a nuclear submarine, or if they’re in on it. I was so engrossed when DCI Silva was having the panic attack in her bunk last night, my boyfriend had to shake me because apparently my eyes were bright red and bulging 😂

• Wow
I don't think Jade really helped herself. Kirsten told her to go somewhere safe, so she stands under a streetlamp in the middle of a deserted road!

• Haha
Reactions: 18