Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the new references to Milo as ‘baby Milo’?? First she talking about her wedding in every post, now she is talking about the dog as a baby. As far as subliminal messages go someone needs to tell her how obvious she is being!

Poor Aircan - enjoy your break away from it all!

Reactions: 7
What an absolutely bizarre set up. Why on earth would they go away together? Surely it should be Vicky spending time with Ercan and not her mother? That is just plain weird. I can't work her out at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Guessing it’s Jason Vale juicing they’ve gone to she loves a freebie from there….when did she last have a period? Maybe Ercan is trapped forever….
I guess that too. Lots of z listers getting freebies there at the moment - Georgia Harrison is there currently

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I guess that too. Lots of z listers getting freebies there at the moment - Georgia Harrison is there currently
We know Mammy Patto and Airhead love a freebie!

He’s posted this after the plane pic which is bizarre…

C68AD77C-A0E3-4C60-AD94-AA11842620A0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to guess he forgot to post and they messaged him to remind him... Although no #as so maybe I'm wrong...
Got to be a freebie. I’m sure Vicky did one of her painful multiple stories about them. Poor old air can, the best freebie he can beg is a pcr test 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s got her mate Gav round; she literally can’t stay on her own with Milo for one night can she

4E152228-6E1E-4C22-92A5-E019C2CE4996.png

Reactions: 9
Oh my God why would you brag about getting a PCR test and saying thank you for sorting it out for me. Probably the worst freebie in history. You have to be particularly baggy To post thank you like this to your account

**Beggy!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pmsl at Paul Danan sayin ’Yeah’ and agreeing when she tells him girls had his poster on their wall.
His son is called DeNiro 🙈😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m upset she is posting about qv wine. That is the company of Emma Connolly (Scottish model) and Oli Proudlock (from made in Chelsea). I’m not bothered by him but Emma is a dream and is really down to earth and lovely and I really don’t want Vicky trying to be friends with them! Leave the nice people alone!!

Reactions: 8
So Ercan and Mammypato have flown to the retreat and she has spent the day in bed watching tv - didn’t she say her friend was coming over??
The plot thickens ….

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s tested positive and not been allowed to fly? Hmm all very strange, unless she has ‘such a busy week’
And joining them in a few days

Reactions: 7
So Ercan and Mammypato have flown to the retreat and she has spent the day in bed watching tv - didn’t she say her friend was coming over??
The plot thickens ….
He did come over but guessing he’s not there now….I still think we’ll be getting an announcement shortly….

Reactions: 6
Only 87 comments on that post as well, seems strange for someone who supposedly has millions of followers
She goes through her entire comment section and deletes the so called ‘bullying’ comments.
She actually does this.. 🤦🏽‍♀️
For someone who says that she’s sooo busy, she has all this time to go through the comments and delete comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She goes through her entire comment section and deletes the so called ‘bullying’ comments.
She actually does this.. 🤦🏽‍♀️
For someone who says that she’s sooo busy, she has all this time to go through the comments and delete comments.
She deleted mine once when I kindly pointed out the hypocrisy of one of her many 'love yourself post' with a heavily photoshopped/filtered photo my comment was deleted within a minute she's so busy isn't she and on a later snidey post she said 'everyone uses a filter why am I being slated for it' or something and I thought yeah but they're not banging on about bp ALL the time give it a rest 🤣 your not a role model you never was 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t normally listen to her mothers IG stories but she said it’s a weeks boot camp (so a week away for her and Airhead) and she’s going to write another chapter of her book. Wtf?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.