Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sweet Jesus I forgot about these! She looks so much better brunette but why does she look like she’s smelt something awful in all her poses?
Her face has definitely changed; she’s had some work done on the quiet I’m sure of it. Also why does she love that “I can smell sh*t” pouty face so much? It just makes her look more hard faced!

Reactions: 8
9A949A75-C8CA-47FD-B5A3-B044C7361AF7.png

I’ve just tried this baby girl filter
I legit looked like Angelina Jolie but better 🤣 scary how much it distorts your face as the only resemblance we have is that we’re both female!

how can she portray she’s ‘real’ etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

A love for the ages.:sick:
Might be the 'leg pop' for you witch, but it's Ercan's vacant 'get me the duck outta here' face for me petal. Never was a man so disinterested 😂

Ha, he is barely even able to execute that smile. She probably has a gun to his back....'smile for the gram witch or I will make your life even more hellish than it already is'.....wow.

She need a to take a body language course. Left hands nowhere near her. Right hand, fingers splayed and barely touching. Read the signs you joker! Vacant expression...FORCED TO F.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
try not to get sucked in my someone’s super pretty feed’

mmmm is she referring to herself on her Instagram account cos I am not sucked in by any of her BS, I don’t think any tattle user is either. The insta Huns in the comment section are literally the only fans dumb enough to believe what she posts and they don’t seem to have a brain cell between them.

underneath all the apps, staged photos, filters we are all the same really’’

but you don’t use filters, do you VP, you left that behind in your 20’s… 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

have not posted in a while, but she is the same walking, talking, potty mouth contradiction she was last time I posted.

i think she has lost weight, the break up diet… but she eats tit, doesn’t train so deffo is the stress/partying.

i will say though, I think she has an app for the skinny Collar bone… that period pic with her wonky legs…. THERE IS NO bleeping WAY A BIT OF WATER RETENTION FROM YOUR PERIOD DOES THAT ON A BEFORE AND AFTER!! That is to do with body fat percentages so I think she edits it to be like that

Attachments

Reactions: 8
No Vicky, we aren’t all of the same. Most of us wouldn’t throw our stilettos at someone or viciously bully other girls and then pretend it never happened. Most of us work for a living and use this magical thing called money to pay for our food, our retreats and house furnishings. Most people get refused a dogs trust application, despite being willing and able to look after a dog better than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Only 87 comments on that post as well, seems strange for someone who supposedly has millions of followers

She went for a casual dinner with Mammy P and Air Can and she needed to get her hair and make up done for that?.Such a bizarre woman.

Reactions: 12
They will.die a death soon the lot of them changes are coming its been pushed through parliament if they dont disclose ads and what they are paid for it fines will be likely as warning is not working & its been trialed out in the USA subscription to watch these clowns are coming so who is going to pay to watch the lying cheats no one. They will all.be screwed. Hopefully it will put a stop to the tricks they all pull. Amen to that fake arse fake photos telling kids on BBC pretend crying that sm is fake but here she is still faking her photos proofing she doesn't care about mh if she did she would stop doing it she is the reason why mh is happening

Reactions: 1
She went for a casual dinner with Mammy P and Air Can and she needed to get her hair and make up done for that?.Such a bizarre woman.
That’s so weird. I’ve only ever had my makeup done once to be a bridesmaid at a friends wedding.

Reactions: 5
Might be the 'leg pop' for you witch, but it's Ercan's vacant 'get me the duck outta here' face for me petal. Never was a man so disinterested 😂

Ha, he is barely even able to execute that smile. She probably has a gun to his back....'smile for the gram witch or I will make your life even more hellish than it already is'.....wow.

She need a to take a body language course. Left hands nowhere near her. Right hand, fingers splayed and barely touching. Read the signs you joker! Vacant expression...FORCED TO F.
I'd love to know how many hips he's poppin' when VP is on her weekly vacays with mammypat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has to stop with this wedding chat. It’s getting embarrassing now how much she’s begging for a proposal!
1FBC20A4-E35E-408E-9764-D33E4F9F8BE7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.