Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had some poor sod from the dogs trust ask me if I wanted to sponsor a dog. Told them as long as they give innocent dogs to idiot celebs I won’t.
They seem to follow me around, I swear it’s Queen of mean VP having a hit out.

Reactions: 10
I had some poor sod from the dogs trust ask me if I wanted to sponsor a dog. Told them as long as they give innocent dogs to idiot celebs I won’t.
I'm stealing this response from you for future, thank you! 🤣👏👏

Reactions: 3
The fact that she only acknowledged she had a filter on cause of ercan pulling such a face and being like wtf.
Also she was eye bleeping herself so much in that video she clearly wishes she looked like that
Thought you were happy with how you looked Vicky 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that she only acknowledged she had a filter on cause of ercan pulling such a face and being like wtf.
Also she was eye bleeping herself so much in that video she clearly wishes she looked like that
Thought you were happy with how you looked Vicky 🙄
Those stories were more embarrassing than usual.Air Can looked mortified.

Reactions: 5
If she has profesh make up and hair done: how come the need for the distorted filter in the car. She forgot for a second when she turned the phone around to AirCan that she had it on and the way it distorted his face was comical. Showed us all how ridiculous it is.
Is she not confident enough in the plastered on makeup to record the video promoting Ella Henderson (random, was she paid to do that?) and her shite book?
The Secret To Happy…….Is basically filters isn’t it Vick son? It’s just filters. Oh and freebies.

Reactions: 11
I actually borrowed the book from the library (sadly I want to see how bad it is) as I want to know what makes her a professional at knowing what makes people happy.

Reactions: 4
She not
She isn't a celeb She always be vip vicky pattison who was shagged on TV not once but twice for the UK to watch and wasn't She done for actual bodily harm to someone and went to court for it arrested at home how embarrassing. Now she like to think she all posh you'll always be that girl who had sex on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She not
She isn't a celeb She always be vip vicky pattison who was shagged on TV not once but twice for the UK to watch and wasn't She done for actual bodily harm to someone and went to court for it arrested at home how embarrassing. Now she like to think she all posh you'll always be that girl who had sex on TV.
Not twice - three maybe four times 😜

I hate it when she does the ‘last night and this morning’ photos. That horrible face she pulls, pulling it back to show a double chin with her teeth sticking out. Makes me feel really sick. We all look like this in the morning, she’s such a fake person. Trying to show how real she is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god poor aircan - I bet she's prepped "mammypatto" to big her up & "subtly" put the pressure on for him to propose.
I wonder why he's gone on a retreat with his girlfriend's mother.. Bit odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Guessing it’s Jason Vale juicing they’ve gone to she loves a freebie from there….when did she last have a period? Maybe Ercan is trapped forever….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god poor aircan - I bet she's prepped "mammypatto" to big her up & "subtly" put the pressure on for him to propose.
I wonder why he's gone on a retreat with his girlfriend's mother.. Bit odd.
Very strange! I get on with my mother in law and my other half gets on with my mam but they would never go away together 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Guessing it’s Jason Vale juicing they’ve gone to she loves a freebie from there….when did she last have a period? Maybe Ercan is trapped forever….
Also suddenly didn’t book a trip to the Maldives…which is a Zika risk….

How did I miss she wants another dog?!is she taking the piss….obviously not but bloody hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.