Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a nano-second that ring was £200K. There is just no way. Maybe £2-£5k. Maybe she had the previous rings melted down some way and reimagined for the new one.

It’s actually unreal when you think of being on hols or even just out for a meal, and the time comes to ask the staff for your bill. She never has to do that: like never. No bill reaches her table. Does she ever even leave a tip for those serving her the freebies.
I would say 100% percent she doesn’t leave a top! Scrounging mair so she is

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe for a nano-second that ring was £200K. There is just no way. Maybe £2-£5k. Maybe she had the previous rings melted down some way and reimagined for the new one.

It’s actually unreal when you think of being on hols or even just out for a meal, and the time comes to ask the staff for your bill. She never has to do that: like never. No bill reaches her table. Does she ever even leave a tip for those serving her the freebies.
its worth a lot more than £5k. Not £200k though!

Reactions: 2
We should be all guessing what the tackiest gifted thing she’ll be promoting at the wedding. We all know they’ll be a balloon arch and their names in vinyl, but what else. 🤔

Reactions: 3
All he's missing is a blue tick can you get one of them for being forced into proposing to a shoe lobber hmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The jewellers who made the ring came up on my Facebook. The ring advertised looks very similar to hers and is nowhere near £200k 🤥
Screenshot_20220223-205850_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220223-205901_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you think about this engagement?
Personally I'm very very bemused. Only so much time he could keep her at bay with this marriage talk & he's succumbed to her relentless hounding about the engagement.
There isn't love between both of them, It's toxic & very dysfunctional relationship. It goes one two ways for me he tries holding of getting married for another 18 months to 2 years or they get married this year , & within a year or two they are divorced.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.