Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be break up weight loss. So obvious something is going on. She has turned the comments off now. There was a time when Ercan would comment something endearing on a post like that. Not anymore. The tide is turning. Cue the tabloid barrage of 'my heartbreak weight loss' bullshit incoming....won't be long.

Look at her...it ain’t walking the dog that caused the weight loss! 😳😳😳

View attachment 1018990
Same legs and midriff? I don't think so.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This will be break up weight loss. So obvious something is going on. She has turned the comments off now. There was a time when Ercan would comment something endearing on a post like that. Not anymore. The tide is turning. Cue the tabloid barrage of 'my heartbreak weight loss' bullshit incoming....won't be long.

I thought that as well. Because she seems to be going on holiday a lot with her mam and Milo.
plus, we hardly see ercan as well. She might post a picture of them together. But lately it’s been his arm 😂😂

She got a dog to fill a void (a dog that needs to be trained) I get she wants kids. But she should
let it happen naturally. Rather then have to convince ercan to have a kid. If he isn’t ready, he isn’t ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Exactly this. Those photos from like a week ago?? Show her more ‘fluffy’ and curvy… either she’s had gastroenteritis, some surgery or aircan has seen the light and she’s on a heartbreak diet!

Reactions: 6

Can't wait for her to make herself look like the victim as per 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Come on guys, we all know VP keeps it real and NEVER photoshops her photos

Least of all her dumpy little legs. We can see here she started to develop a thigh gap after her tri monthly period ended last week

Screenshot_20220127-065814_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow wtf! I unfollowed Vicky a few months ago (sure you can appreciate why) and just piped back to this thread. What’s happened to her!

She wants a sprog asap, little man doesn't and she's fuming
Haha thanks!
That photo is crazy, she’s lost a lot of weight or has tried her hardest to make herself look tiny. The lollipop head is ridiculous! Can’t believe all the comments saying how “fire” she is

Reactions: 8
Some of the comments really made me lol. Saw one that said “I was told you couldn’t outtrain a bad diet hmmm” the subtle shade there. It’s also sad to see everyone asking for her secret to weight loss. She knew what she was doing when she started sharing “mean comments”. She wants to everyone to say how skinny she looks/ how much weight she’s lost. Cocaine is not a real diet Vicky.

Reactions: 17
Her gurning faces in the outtakes shows the cocaine binge..she’s the worst “influencer” ever! 🤡🤡 thank god Aircan has one braincell not to have a baby with her!
Did anyone see aircans ad post getting the sofa cleaned? It’s disgusting 🤮

Some of the comments really made me lol. Saw one that said “I was told you couldn’t outtrain a bad diet hmmm” the subtle shade there. It’s also sad to see everyone asking for her secret to weight loss. She knew what she was doing when she started sharing “mean comments”. She wants to everyone to say how skinny she looks/ how much weight she’s lost. Cocaine is not a real diet Vicky.

She’s seriously unstable. Never even seems to stay in her own house for longer than 3 days with her partner. Here there and everywhere on the coke she needs to sort herself out. And dye her hair back brown and cut it back to shoulder length because those blonde rats tails do her no favours

1AF5116C-B128-4D3A-985E-0B4F18842413.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're off to Dubai next month. The place where Ercan first told her he loved her. You can smell the desperation. Begging for a proposal. Surely he must have some common sense about him to realise what his life will be like with her if they ever end up having a baby. Can you imagine the circus that an engagement party/wedding would be.
Imagine having a life that your every move was analysed and scrutinised but you carried on regardless of all the negativity because you're that much of a shallow individual who can't do without the freebies. What an existence. She has brought the hate on herself with her pathetic behaviour. She is a mid 30's woman who still behaves like a 20 year old immature little idiot. Makes me rage when you see her flaunting her beggy 'wealth' when there are people in Afghanistan selling their kidneys and their children just in order to survive. Saying that, she would probably sell her own kid for a free holiday and a bag of scrag. Mrs Lollipop Head 🍭

Come on guys, we all know VP keeps it real and NEVER photoshops her photos

Least of all her dumpy little legs. We can see here she started to develop a thigh gap after her tri monthly period ended last week

View attachment 1019815
Looks about 55 here!

• Haha
The Dubai trip is obviously #gifted. :rolleyes: Air Can isn't going anywhere with these kind of perks.

How she looks in this picture makes me think she’s on a starvation diet. It doesn’t look like a healthy weight loss at all. There’s no definition in her abs or legs, she looks super gaunt in her face and around her collar bone. There was nothing wrong with her the size she was before but she clearly puts happiness down as a number in a dress or on a scale.

Why would anyone leave sofa cushion out in the winter store them away like a normal person head and as for that rug it's minty be minty again in a month or even if it true and its been cleaned today I call bullshit really it will be a old video all for content, like what Sophie hinch does she a loon with too much money time on her hands really having my eyes opened to these people. Sophie group is a real eye opener. But you all probably know how it works more so than me.
Her weight loss is extreme she either delays what she post like sophie hinch puts old photos and videos up. For content and by magic she lost a load of weight.
We have this extreme weight loss one all for shock factor fuckface knows it will be in the daily rag paper a few weeks ago she had her period belly out completey different body form her pics last week she clearly manipulating it all.. she need some dosh and free stuff stay In the public eye ..shower of big shits the lot of them manipulate it all. maybe she even putting fake comments up ? So sneaky is our vucky.
I watch that show she did all of two minute air time of her about her doing investigative journalism what she was banging on about she was on for a few minutes 3 at best on this is England BBC 1 preaching to young teenager to love your self's socials is a fraud then starts to cry maybe feeling guilty because you know your a true fraud but clearly isn't feeling guilty as she done it yday again how sneaky are these propel. I rraliybhoor that ercan as legged her serves her right for been so manipulate, them poor kids she preached too on BBC 1 thinks she so relatable because she does a few before and after. Gullible kids she a disgrace
On the news today its trying to be pushed through that influencer should be fined for not declaring ads 🙏.
What will.they do Amy on the news who was with the dancer on live island going on we need ids for people in the gram proof who they are .do one we need proof as well that all your followers are genuine.
I'm sick of the bull tit they spew out.
Think I need to delete my ig. 🤯 watch fake famous yous probably know anyway how it's all a big con.so glad I found this site woke up to it all.

He be taking her
They're off to Dubai next month. The place where Ercan first told her he loved her. You can smell the desperation. Begging for a proposal. Surely he must have some common sense about him to realise what his life will be like with her if they ever end up having a baby. Can you imagine the circus that an engagement party/wedding would be.
Imagine having a life that your every move was analysed and scrutinised but you carried on regardless of all the negativity because you're that much of a shallow individual who can't do without the freebies. What an existence. She has brought the hate on herself with her pathetic behaviour. She is a mid 30's woman who still behaves like a 20 year old immature little idiot. Makes me rage when you see her flaunting her beggy 'wealth' when there are people in Afghanistan selling their kidneys and their children just in order to survive. Saying that, she would probably sell her own kid for a free holiday and a bag of scrag. Mrs Lollipop Head 🍭

Looks about 55 here!
Ercan is taking her for a ride he won't have kids with her she is nasty piece of work. Let her crack on she be crying by summer time he as left her because she a nasty girl infact there both in it for the selfish reason that is not love .this is all for money and fame shallow .she be rattling around her house at 40 with her milo and nothing else .go for it vucky it's a sad way to live. All because money is there god.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s got some of those diet pills she used to pedal left over. Oh yeh that’s right they were snake oil bloody charlatan

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s got some of those diet pills she used to pedal left over. Oh yeh that’s right they were snake oil bloody charlatan
She's turned into a 'Mini V' after all

if you want a good laugh check out pics in this blast from the past :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's turned into a 'Mini V' after all

if you want a good laugh check out pics in this blast from the past :ROFLMAO:

Oh sweet Jesus I forgot about these! She looks so much better brunette but why does she look like she’s smelt something awful in all her poses?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.