Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only think this boot camp was free and only for that week and for some reason VP has some sort of work commitment otherwise she’d be off there like a shot with either her Mam or Airhead

Reactions: 6
Filter free on a lot of insta stories?! Erm which ones… she’s used that ‘baby girl’ filter constantly recently!

CDCE3BC7-428E-4749-B9CE-038CD11C3735.png

• Sick
In the normal world she couldn't tag the farmers wife picture and name so her deranged fans could pm her death threats and abuse. Vicky had to still play victim and says she went home to "cry".

Reactions: 8
Dogs off leads around farmland is one of my absolute hates. My in laws are farmers and the amount of wankers who say their dogs are fine off a lead and then savage a lamb of shock the ewes into early labour is shocking. She should be bleeping apologising and using it as a teaching point to her followers rather than moaning about a rude (probably quite rightly too) farmer. How has she turned it into a poor me when she is in the wrong?? 😡
Because its all about her and she is thick.

How cringe he is a bellend and so is she .
Pmsl at Paul Danan sayin ’Yeah’ and agreeing when she tells him girls had his poster on their wall.
His son is called DeNiro 🙈😃
I have no words that's is vile
Not twice - three maybe four times 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🤮🤢🤪 I can't believe nobody has mentioned this claw monstrosity!!!
I don't think she has one single redeeming or nice thing about her.
She's just 100 % grim

What the duck possesses her to get that butt ugly colour every time and more so to look at her horrible claws & think "ooh that's a nice shot I'll story the duck out of that!"
She'sa bleeping idiot

Screenshot_20220131-015440.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
🤮🤢🤪 I can't believe nobody has mentioned this claw monstrosity!!!
I don't think she has one single redeeming or nice thing about her.
She's just 100 % grim

What the duck possesses her to get that butt ugly colour every time and more so to look at her horrible claws & think "ooh that's a nice shot I'll story the duck out of that!"
She'sa bleeping idiot

View attachment 1028971
They’re so 5 years ago too. So chav

Reactions: 10
I really want to know who has been demanding to hear about this 'day in the life' stuff so I can hunt them down.

So far it feels like an opportunity to tag all of the companies she uses on a daily basis to get free stuff from them. How serendiptous the dog food is nearly out and she has to order more. She should be ashamed of herself!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha I’d looooovvvve to know what the farmers wife was saying to her!!!

View attachment 1027021

That’s so true! If you ‘work’ in travel you should know these things but clearly her and her daughter who claim to work in the business are just in the pyramid scheme making money off poor other souls
I hate that dog . It has an annoying face. There I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but when she calls her dog 'Sir' and tells him he's 'so handsome' in that weird Russian accent it really creeps me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zzzzz is she writing a dissertation? Who actually has time to write such mind numbing tit
Becoming an auntie is not really your own achievement, or a sign you've grown up. Some kids are born with nieces and nephews (ask the Radford's lol). She's obsessed with that kid!

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but when she calls her dog 'Sir' and tells him he's 'so handsome' in that weird Russian accent it really creeps me out.
Sorry but he's the ugliest lab I've ever seen. Mr Milo has association to the hideous Vicky so I don't care if his feelings are hurt

• Haha
I’m going to be really interested to see how she weasels her way out of all of the questions around her weight loss despite all the gifted food and meals out.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be really interested to see how she weasels her way out of all of the questions around her weight loss despite all the gifted food and meals out.
There's definitely something odd going on. You wouldn't lose a couple of stone (which is what it looks like) just by walking your dog (and I can say this as someone that walks c16/17k steps every day and who is much healthier than VP). I genuinely think it's some kind of skinny pen / sandexa going on. Could be wrong obviously but of course people will speculate. She eats and drinks SO unhealthily judging by what she always posts. So yes people are intrigued!

So its now almost lunchtime and all she seems to have achieved today so far is to take her dog for a walk, make breakfast and turn her computer on....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.