Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged the RSPCA on Instagram and sent them her stories because it’s actually disturbing to see those poor pups not even their eyes open yet being poked and prodded by young kids and being passed around like toys.

Reactions: 13
I messaged the RSPCA on Instagram and sent them her stories because it’s actually disturbing to see those poor pups not even their eyes open yet being poked and prodded by young kids and being passed around like toys.
I'm hoping they will actually do something because I've complained (more concerned) about her and her animal welfare issues with Milo to all it concerns ie dogs trust but nobody replied everyone involved has failed poor Milo and think it's disgusting if they get away with this now

Reactions: 7
Why did they have puppies there? Is this a thing now?
I sincerely hope not it's disgusting they shouldn't be away from their mum for toddlers party's or any other party's for people's pleasure they need to be with their mum 🤯 it's disgraceful this will only lead to other people enquirying to do this

Reactions: 5
I sincerely hope not it's disgusting they shouldn't be away from their mum for toddlers party's or any other party's for people's pleasure they need to be with their mum 🤯 it's disgraceful this will only lead to other people enquirying to do this
I clicked on the link she put on and it seems to be someone who sells dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please don’t ever come back up here… if she’s looking at raising her kids up here, then that would be sooner rather than later as she’s mid 30s now so why buy a massive duck off house if you’ve no intention of living in it longer than a year or two 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I clicked on the link she put on and it seems to be someone who sells dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I've had a look so I'm confused how a person who sells dogs can willingly let that happen and tear puppies away from their mothers even if it is for an afternoon poor babies but hey exposure but bet she wasn't even paid for it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG 😲 😭
What POS would allow this to happen!
They really are scum of the earth.
Oh no. Pups that size should be with their mother, not handled by chavs and their crotch droppings. This is disgraceful 😡

Reactions: 10

Please don’t ever come back up here… if she’s looking at raising her kids up here, then that would be sooner rather than later as she’s mid 30s now so why buy a massive duck off house if you’ve no intention of living in it longer than a year or two 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh god no air can stick to your guns there have a feeling he feels isolated where he is rn never mind dragging the poor man up the country and I know makes absolutely no sense

Reactions: 1

Ercan will go where he's told.

Reactions: 4
I'm hoping they will actually do something because I've complained (more concerned) about her and her animal welfare issues with Milo to all it concerns ie dogs trust but nobody replied everyone involved has failed poor Milo and think it's disgusting if they get away with this now
I had a reply, (I posted here a few pages back). Basically they weren't arsed & were satisfied that their celebrity supporter was good enough for them.
couldn't give a duck.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does this nobhead ask for recommendations about a hotel in Maldives aren't her and her clan hoilday experts asking Joe public to book with her little firm because they are yravel agents how stupid does it look ? Just do one head don't her followers all 200/ 300 who comment think how strange that's question is ? Or is it just me ? Idiots letting small kids hold them puppies poor mum must have been highly stressed out.thats how thick they are not afraid cell or any common sense between them just love the gram and loves and likes from people they don't know very sad people.

Reactions: 10
I had a reply, (I posted here a few pages back). Basically they weren't arsed & were satisfied that their celebrity supporter was good enough for them.
couldn't give a duck.
That's what I mean any replies were basically copied and pasted poor Milo has been failed horrificly by everyone of those involved

Reactions: 3
Today is one of the days I regret procreating. 3 year old threw a rock at the TV and broke it and then spent the whole day crying because the rock broke the other
Oh no do you have content insurance I would be so mad but 3 years old they know no better.bet that won't ever happen again.
Today is one of the days I regret procreating. 3 year old threw a rock at the TV and broke it and then spent the whole day crying because the rock broke the TV
Do you have content insurance I would be so mad but at that age they don't really get it do they but I bet it won't happen again.

Why on earth does this nobhead ask for recommendations about a hotel in Maldives aren't her and her clan hoilday experts asking Joe public to book with her little firm because they are yravel agents how stupid does it look ? Just do one head don't her followers all 200/ 300 who comment think how strange that's question is ? Or is it just me ? Idiots letting small kids hold them puppies poor mum must have been highly stressed out.thats how thick they are not afraid cell or any common sense between them just love the gram and loves and likes from people they don't know very sad people.
And she’s posted this, looking for Maldives holiday whilst sitting in a First Class train seat with her Louis Vuitton bag 👇🏻
Absolute bellend

B1385597-E285-4CAE-B79C-0EA3A93EC14F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And she’s posted this, looking for Maldives holiday whilst sitting in a First Class train seat with her Louis Vuitton bag 👇🏻
Absolute bellend

View attachment 1009176
Lol.Like I said,absolutely no self awareness.The hypocrisy of this woman is breathtaking.She never stops with the ostentatious displays of wealth.Photos of her gurning the morning after a night out or showing us her bloated stomach don't make her "real".

Reactions: 14
Oh what a delight, you can look forward to her clothes being flogged on the influencers own depop - Reliked.

Has anyone seen that site?? bleeping hell, all the free shite they get GIFTED that theyre flogging on there, even lipsticks for 2 quid, Claires Accessories tit etc, most of the crap from 'MissGuided' 'ASOS' 'boohoo' and that ilk you could find cheaper in their shop sales, rather than buying 2nd hand from skanky bloggers.
Yuck!
Who wants Fearne McCans 2nd hand hat for a fiver..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh what a delight, you can look forward to her clothes being flogged on the influencers own depop - Reliked.

Has anyone seen that site?? bleeping hell, all the free shite they get GIFTED that theyre flogging on there, even lipsticks for 2 quid, Claires Accessories tit etc, most of the crap from 'MissGuided' 'ASOS' 'boohoo' and that ilk you could find cheaper in their shop sales, rather than buying 2nd hand from skanky bloggers.
Yuck!
Blimey haven’t even heard of some of them people and hadn’t heard of that website 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Yuck!
Ugh she has the worst style ever, she must be skint if she’s flogging her #gifted polyester crap online

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.