Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just trying to have enough money to keep my home warm right now. So bragging about that her house is freely furnished, food gifted, having all the time in the world for dog walks, trips up north for PT sessions, having sad little bear duvet days, restaurants paying for her meals, having her hair and make up done just to literally take the bins out. So NO I won't be buying anything from MissyEmpire because I haven't been dressed up in the last 3 years and no I won't be spending £15 on a pointless book that will just line your pockets . Her current only worry is the size of her butt.

THE ONLY THING YOU ARE RELATING TO IS THOSE LITTLE BLACK BAGS YOU KEEP SHOWING US
those missy empire outfits tho - it's like they are taking the piss out of her 🥴

Reactions: 7
New title suggestion?
Buy my old clothes, buy my book, I'll advertise owt, I don't give a f**k

I can't bear her. She's the biggest flaunter of (probably gifted #ad ) wealth.. All those holidays at the end of last year, renting a place for her birthday, spa weekend to "recover" from it.. She has no idea how much she's rubbing people's noses in it. How many anyone lack awareness to that extent ?

Reactions: 19
Has she even mentioned her make up line recently?.It sounds like that little venture tit the bed.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guarantee that her and Air Can's "dream" vacay to the Maldives will be #gifted.That 's why she's putting it out there.I mean,when was the last time she actually paid for her own holiday?.

I can’t.. I can’t with her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I get it, people go through it. I’ve seen it in the work I do. I’ve seen my older brother go through it, I’ve seen my parents go through it.
I’m sure Vicky goes through it as well.. but the difference is, the young girls, young men, older men, older women and young kids… don’t have the resources she does.
Now she’s part of a documentary about mental health?? I’m sorry, if she is struggling as she says she is… then take a break from social media!!!
But she can’t, instead she posts up pictures of her crying and then stops crying to write a long arse caption/novel about why she’s crying.

The thing about mental health is that while we encourage people to speak and not stay silent… it takes time for that person to come around and open up. Vicky likes to shout it from the roof top rather then doing the sensible thing and taking a break from social media, focusing on herself and maybe repairing the almost extinction of her relationship. Instead, she posts a crying photo of herself.

Vicky, again if you are reading this.
Instead of posting a filtered picture of you crying. Maybe actually come down to the hospitals and have a chat with staff who see things like this everyday, who support families affected by suicide, who support young women and men, older women and men who have thoughts of suicide, who deal with it mental health 24/7 who sometimes have to travel 2hrs because in their town there isn’t enough resources.
Instead of you pocketing the money from your book. Maybe you should have donated it to our reach programs who support those affected by mental health cause they don’t have govt funding.

Vicky, duck off with your ignorance. Start actually giving back to the communities. You’re not the first “celebrity” to be in a documentary about mental health.

Is this her documentary she has been talking about?
Yip

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh get to duck

New title suggestion?
Buy my old clothes, buy my book, I'll advertise owt, I don't give a f**k

I can't bear her. She's the biggest flaunter of (probably gifted #ad ) wealth.. All those holidays at the end of last year, renting a place for her birthday, spa weekend to "recover" from it.. She has no idea how much she's rubbing people's noses in it. How many anyone lack awareness to that extent ?
Her sheep are backwards all 200 of them the rest are bought

I'm just trying to have enough money to keep my home warm right now. So bragging about that her house is freely furnished, food gifted, having all the time in the world for dog walks, trips up north for PT sessions, having sad little bear duvet days, restaurants paying for her meals, having her hair and make up done just to literally take the bins out. So NO I won't be buying anything from MissyEmpire because I haven't been dressed up in the last 3 years and no I won't be spending £15 on a pointless book that will just line your pockets . Her current only worry is the size of her butt.

THE ONLY THING YOU ARE RELATING TO IS THOSE LITTLE BLACK BAGS YOU KEEP SHOWING US
Can't stand her... .does he not watch the news at all near war going on but as long as you do your power hour life is wonderful say vicky and book that luxury hoilday stupid idiot ..never mind most are more worried over all the rising cost. But do your power hour she is so clueless now she jumping on the mental health documentary. She dies my head in..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her new trend of making an ad about something an lumping in a load of other affiliates and sponsors really grates on me. Surely there should be some kind of ASA guidelines that mean influencer have to make it clear what brands they are advertising and not just covered by saying #AD once. All it does is open up the comments section for Vicks to swoop in and say “oh this is from x” when people think they’ve just been shown an ad about crisps.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t got a bloody clue about living in the real world anymore. She leads such an entitled life, granted she may have “grafted” for it but by pretending you still live the same life as before makes her bleeping ignorant.
She whines about her bi monthly period but never seems to get it sorted. I’ve been waiting for answers for two years with regards to abdominal pain I started to get after having c diff. Bloody lucky to be alive, yet she acts like she’s dying from a period. She actually grates on me.
Basically read the room you swinging jawed loud mouth twit!

Reactions: 12
So I've heard some interesting news on ercan from mutual friend me & him have. Trouble has been brewing in paradise between him & vicky again. He has been looking at flats over past few weeks to move into I presume for himself. Whether it actually materialises is one thing but it's encouraging that he is finally taking steps to try make a attempt to leave her despite the cushy life he gets with her.
It kicked off with him & vicky around Xmas time , I don't know whether it was a current new issue or a backlog of previous nonsense they go through. But knowing he gets verbally & emotionally abused/blackmailed by that witch constantly maybe he is waking up & realising no matter how many free dinners, gifted products & rent free living is worth it to be treated like a head 80% of the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I've heard some interesting news on ercan from mutual friend me & him have. Trouble has been brewing in paradise between him & vicky again. He has been looking at flats over past few weeks to move into I presume for himself. Whether it actually materialises is one thing but it's encouraging that he is finally taking steps to try make a attempt to leave her despite the cushy life he gets with her.
It kicked off with him & vicky around Xmas time , I don't know whether it was a current new issue or a backlog of previous nonsense they go through. But knowing he gets verbally & emotionally abused/blackmailed by that witch constantly maybe he is waking up & realising no matter how many free dinners, gifted products & rent free living is worth it to be treated like a head 80% of the time.
If/when his personal training business takes off,Vicky won't see him for dust.

She hasn’t got a bloody clue about living in the real world anymore. She leads such an entitled life, granted she may have “grafted” for it but by pretending you still live the same life as before makes her bleeping ignorant.
She whines about her bi monthly period but never seems to get it sorted. I’ve been waiting for answers for two years with regards to abdominal pain I started to get after having c diff. Bloody lucky to be alive, yet she acts like she’s dying from a period. She actually grates on me.
Basically read the room you swinging jawed loud mouth twit!
Not sure bullying and having sex on tv are graft.

• Haha
Not sure bullying and having sex on tv are graft.
Haha well I was trying to be polite. I wanted to say being a professional bully/psycho who pretends she as nice as pie when she’s really vile as vile can be. Cannot stand her one bit.
Run for the hills Ercan you can do better!

• Haha
I refuse to believe ercan is attracted to the real her that isnt filtered to death. I’m not saying we all have to be glam and look good 24-7 but with Vicky it seems it’s very one extreme to the other - she’s either getting some up by a full glam squad or she looks overly dirty and scruffy.,. Which I think is the real her and the one ercan knows and lives with lol

We do rib Ercan a bit but in all seriousness we can see a guy being emotionally abused and I can only hope he has the strength to get out he deserves a lot better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anybody else find her podcasts so uncomfortable to watch. She comes across so insincere, the fake laughing, the always trying so hard to be funny, calling everyone ‘mate’, and in the videos why can’t she just sit still!!!! She’s moving and fidgeting and her facial expressions are mental!! She comes over such a try-hard!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody else find her podcasts so uncomfortable to watch. She comes across so insincere, the fake laughing, the always trying so hard to be funny, calling everyone ‘mate’, and in the videos why can’t she just sit still!!!! She’s moving and fidgeting and her facial expressions are mental!! She comes over such a try-hard!
Completely - and the eye bleeping herself in the camera is just disgusting, pouting that silly duck face she does and playing with her grotesque tan filled nails. I sound really harsh here but it does my head in. People all round the world behave perfectly normally in their zoom and Microsoft Teams work calls, why cant she???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.