Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be exhausting having to live like that, can’t just stick a bit of slap on and run the straighteners through your hair and feel that’s enough for a child’s party….same as when she gets hair and make up done on holiday to go and lie by a pool

Reactions: 9
Oh no, what's the baby pups thing all about??? Those pups are way too little to be mauled by feral kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know we joke about it but there is something very funny about her weight loss. She's lost a staggering amount recently (even without the editing), and has such an unhealthy lifestyle. Is it really all down to the powder?! I don't know, something doesn't add up. Especially compared to how she was on Celebrity SAS.
The constant walking of milo is due to weight loss.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, what's the baby pups thing all about??? Those pups are way too little to be mauled by feral kids!
I came here to say exactly that! It surely can’t be right what an absolutely awful thing for those puppies, two year olds have now idea how to safely handle small animals. Whoever does these parties needs reporting.

Reactions: 6
I came here to say exactly that! It surely can’t be right what an absolutely awful thing for those puppies, two year olds have now idea how to safely handle small animals. Whoever does these parties needs reporting.
Being taken to a two year old's party ! This woman is hideous. Those poor things.

OMG 😲 😭
What POS would allow this to happen!
They really are scum of the earth.
As a adult I wouldn’t feel right handling those as their sooo teeny! Never mind giving them to toddlers 🤯
What on earth is the breeder thinking

I mean I know… ££££

Reactions: 5
It's even worst when they grow into so called adults. The Kiddie bit is the easy bit trust me. Stay kid free you'll have the best life 😁 stress free come and go and do as you please..
Today is one of the days I regret procreating. 3 year old threw a rock at the TV and broke it and then spent the whole day crying because the rock broke the TV

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't know the ins and outs of this pup party but i'm extremely disturbed by this.
Where's the mum?? Do you think they realise that not only are those pups too small to be away from mum but that due to all the handling when (I certainly hope not "if") they return to mum that she could reject them.

Vicky, you're an utter disgrace, I'm absolutely enraged!!!

Reactions: 12
I don't know the ins and outs of this pup party but i'm extremely disturbed by this.
Where's the mum?? Do you think they realise that not only are those pups too small to be away from mum but that due to all the handling when (I certainly hope not "if") they return to mum that she could reject them.

Vicky, you're an utter disgrace, I'm absolutely enraged!!!
She's disgusting

• Heart
Remember though, The Dogs Trust think she’s the perfect person to have around dogs

And someone called it that she’d be on the lash…..
Also where’s Aircan? Surely you’d travel with your girlfriend for a family party

Reactions: 4
If they are feeding a toddler under 2 yrs old Haribos and let a dog eat plastic, duck knows what they going to feed those puppies.

Remember though, The Dogs Trust think she’s the perfect person to have around dogs

And someone called it that she’d be on the lash…..
Also where’s Aircan? Surely you’d travel with your girlfriend for a family party
That was me! I just knew it… she can’t stay off the alcohol for two seconds…

Reactions: 3
Not sure if any of you ever watch The Dog Rescuers but there's a guy on there from Liverpool who works for the RSPCA on the programme, he would go absolutely ape-tit if he saw that puppy party... I still cannot believe she's done that, horrifying behaviour.

Omg that poor baby is so ugly 😂 I feel so bad saying it but she bloody is,
Also Vicky repulses me not just in her personality and I feel so bad for aircan because he does not fancy her one bit bescsuse no way does she portray anything sexy she’s on her period constantly and otherwise she just looks so bloody dirty and minging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so shocked at those tiny puppies being exploited in such a way, and so so dangerous for them being manhandled by toddlers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.