Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely - and the eye bleeping herself in the camera is just disgusting, pouting that silly duck face she does and playing with her grotesque tan filled nails. I sound really harsh here but it does my head in. People all round the world behave perfectly normally in their zoom and Microsoft Teams work calls, why cant she???
completely agree! If I was on a zoom with her I would be concerned! She is like somebody on the verge of a breakdown!! She needs to take herself away from social media.

Reactions: 3
Is this her documentary she has been talking about?
Apparently so. However it is a 30 minute programme and the synopsis doesn't even mention her. It is focusing on an ex soldier retraining other veterans. So what this has to do with her, God knows....
How she can make that about her???

Reactions: 4
Apparently so. However it is a 30 minute programme and the synopsis doesn't even mention her. It is focusing on an ex soldier retraining other veterans. So what this has to do with her, God knows....
She’s been harping on about it for ages saying my documentary and going up and down to film it which makes me think possibly it’s another documentary that she is actually presenting

Reactions: 1
Going away without Ercan again. She has literally only just gone back home from being in Newcastle all weekend. Screamingly obvious that something major is going on with those 2. After all that she she was saying about making more of an effort with him. Not been any evidence of it so far.
I wonder if he reads here and has seen the light. I hope he gets away from her. She is clearly trying to pressure him to have kids, but obviously pretending she is doing the opposite. Who would want to stay with a repulsive beg like her? She is vile. Send her back to Newcastle with the rest of her scruffy bastard family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hands and feet literally make me ill. Can’t describe it lol. I honestly think ercan is really good looking and all the freebies and money Aside, I think he could do so much better than old joker face vick the chav

Reactions: 11
She will give it a good go tho won't she she's shameful

Reactions: 3
Big surprise #prstay
Hope that backfires immensely for the hotel. No one would actually want to go where she’s been.

Reactions: 7
Is she OK letting the dog jump.in stinking dirty water then in a nice clean hotel room that how many fucks she gives about others. Hope ercan as left she is a selfish cow not at all relatable. Lives in lala land .

Reactions: 12
Here's
I noticed the other day on her house account she kept saying my again, not ours….maybe he’s clearing his stuff out as we speak
Here's hoping. He deserves so much better than her. Must be embarrassing to be known as her boyfriend. Especially after the appalling way she has behaved from day 1. They are never together and he is hardly present on her insta anymore.

Reactions: 7
Every single one of those stories should have been marked as an #AD. I can feel an ASA report coming on.

Reactions: 8
Can’t cope with all these bday posts about that kid. If I was her sister I’d be really bothered at how plastered she is across social media and also how possessive she is over her! It’s weird!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.