Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she so thin?! 🤯 I’m assuming at this point it could be genetics with “mummypatto” being tiny - but she eats loads! I know her sis it quite big so I know genetics isn’t always the case with everyone - I’m bigger than my tiny sister who has taken after our Dad and I’m just a potato like our Mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion Vicky P always wants more while air can is practically out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest story calling out that lady who had a COMPLETE VALID POINT!! She is actually such a hypocrite it's unbelievable. That lady is totally correct and actually being very nice about it - and she responds with the notion that it took several photos to get this one. So Vicky is that not how you actually look? Are you completely unfiltered and natural in that photo? Because you're not. And giving off this persona that you're "real" is not reality. It's your false sense of security that you're so down to earth and a 'real woman'. So what exactly is she, a hun that shows the real her or a wannabe that pretends to be so in touch with reality when she couldn't be so far removed from it? She drives me insane!!!

Reactions: 12
Seriously, someone needs to confiscate her phone. This evenings episode has been ridiculous. Get over yourself VP!

Reactions: 6
What the hell has she done here? That doesn't even look real. She is a complete tit. She looks absolutely ridiculous 😂 Desperation level 10. Look at what you're missing Ercan....not much. Run for the hills dear boy.
Check the bolt ons too.

Reactions: 2
Being a bellend and calling people out because she can’t admit the fact she’s a fraud.. when will she be over? 🙄 there’s a lot of pointless people online but her? She takes the piss

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.