Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I'm seeing this wrong but does she have that little girl loose in a moving car?!

Reactions: 2
He latest 'look at me. I have periods' post

Has she badly photoshopped someone elses leg onto her photoshopped waist & hips on the pic on the right?

How can she not see this?
I came on this thread to say just this! Posting all that crap then bloody photoshopping the life out of her ‘not an after pic’

Reactions: 4
Absolutely there's no shame in not wanting kids but the minute I say this the barrage of 'you will regret it' nah think I'll regret the constant days where they don't stop screaming 🤣🤣
If I had my lifevover again I would never them! Too much worry for my liking

Reactions: 5
Absolutely there's no shame in not wanting kids but the minute I say this the barrage of 'you will regret it' nah think I'll regret the constant days where they don't stop screaming 🤣🤣
It's even worst when they grow into so called adults. The Kiddie bit is the easy bit trust me. Stay kid free you'll have the best life 😁 stress free come and go and do as you please..

Reactions: 5
It's even worst when they grow into so called adults. The Kiddie bit is the easy bit trust me. Stay kid free you'll have the best life 😁 stress free come and go and do as you please..
Oo I'm aware my mum said I'm a pain in the b even more so than when I was a kid oops 🤣 but yes just as I please love it haha

That vacay meeting it remind me of a cult like waco vibes selling holidays are totally been ripped off and paying her mama and twit face for the privilege £42 a month x that by how many she as on her group I'm betting there all new ones infact I think they pay£162 to join 🙈🙉🙊 ..wrong on every level.

I know we joke about it but there is something very funny about her weight loss. She's lost a staggering amount recently (even without the editing), and has such an unhealthy lifestyle. Is it really all down to the powder?! I don't know, something doesn't add up. Especially compared to how she was on Celebrity SAS.

Reactions: 13
Air Can's getting as bad as Vicky with the begging/#gifted meals.He clearly got a free dinner at some Essex restaurant last night.

I know we joke about it but there is something very funny about her weight loss. She's lost a staggering amount recently (even without the editing), and has such an unhealthy lifestyle. Is it really all down to the powder?! I don't know, something doesn't add up. Especially compared to how she was on Celebrity SAS.
I haven't really noticed any significant weight loss tbh.She 's constantly posting photo's of her bloated stomach.

Reactions: 1
Air Can's getting as bad as Vicky with the begging/#gifted meals.He clearly got a free dinner at some Essex restaurant last night.

I haven't really noticed any significant weight loss tbh.She 's constantly posting photo's of her bloated stomach.
Yeah it’s where all the z listers go so I’m not shocked he’s turned up there… it’s like that Sheesh place where they go to too

Ahh do you think ? Maybe it is just editing then !

Why the eff would you get your hair and make up done for a two year’s old party; shows she likes to be the centre of attention and not the bairn

0C4F14FF-EFC7-4C53-A8C0-CE5FD3734B1D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Getting professional hair and makeup done for a 2 year olds birthday party is totally over the top if you are the parent of the birthday girl. But getting professional hair and makeup when YOU ARE ONLY THE AUNTY....?! That's ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
Getting professional hair and makeup done for a 2 year olds birthday party is totally over the top if you are the parent of the birthday girl. But getting professional hair and makeup when YOU ARE ONLY THE AUNTY....?! That's ridiculous.
It’s absolutely ridiculous; can only think they’re going out on the lash later

Reactions: 8
I was thinking she looks a lot slimmer recently. I had a snoop around to see if I could find something less posed and definitely not edited by her and couldn’t tell. She’s started contouring/ highlighting her collar bones by the looks of it and in some of her selfies it looks like she’s trying to hold her face/ neck tense to slim her face down + contouring. I do think she’s genuinely lost some though , bet it’s part snow though- you can’t out-train a diet as tit as hers.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.