Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right...there is a national shortage of lateral flow tests and this twit claims she takes 2 a day....for the love of God, why??? Why can't she just take one like a normal person?
I actually need lat flows because we have a positive case in house. Guess what? Can't get any! She boils my blood!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Them 2 pair of cunts doing a zoom meetings for that rip off holiday scam her & her mam taking money fee whst you pay £32 per person per month of them group of girls, twit face doesn't even do anything her mum does it I believe its for her mum for extra pennies, bleep does nothing a zoom meeting for Xmas & a monthly quiz now & them when the mother can be arsed , what a con
I asked one of them girls about a hoilday a while ago curious to see what was been sold not that I would ever go with the pile of tit , guess what holiday for 4 ,2 adults 2 kids 10 days in.canaries Island Lanzorte . She came back with a quote of £3400 I checked it out myself & got it for £1200 , her excuse was its not abta bonded or some tit ,I told her my credit card covers any mishaps when you spend over £100 your covered & another blag was travel from the airport to the complex...OK love its a 5 minute cab drive to this hotel bang smack next to the airport. Who wants planes flying over your head all day, pure tit. Asked another one about a cruise £1000 & £1000 over & the worst shittest room she was selling bang over the laundrette them 2 are a pair of big cunts . Need bringing down apeg .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Them 2 pair of cunts doing a zoom meetings for that rip off holiday scam her & her mam taking money fee whst you pay £32 per person per month of them group of girls, twit face doesn't even do anything her mum does it I believe its for her mum for extra pennies, bleep does nothing a zoom meeting for Xmas & a monthly quiz now & them when the mother can be arsed , what a con
I asked one of them girls about a hoilday a while ago curious to see what was been sold not that I would ever go with the pile of tit , guess what holiday for 4 ,2 adults 2 kids 10 days in.canaries Island Lanzorte . She came back with a quote of £3400 I checked it out myself & got it for £1200 , her excuse was its not abta bonded or some tit ,I told her my credit card covers any mishaps when you spend over £100 your covered & another blag was travel from the airport to the complex...OK love its a 5 minute cab drive to this hotel bang smack next to the airport. Who wants planes flying over your head all day, pure tit. Asked another one about a cruise £1000 & £1000 over & the worst shittest room she was selling bang over the laundrette them 2 are a pair of big cunts . Need bringing down apeg .
Yeah someone has screenshotted her and her Mam saying ‘my mentors’. Ffs bore off, they’re scamming you!

Reactions: 6
No morals at all this one. Anything for money. Even dragging her mother down with her. I wonder if she even owns a debit card the amount of tit she blags and is gifted.

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious she’s going to PR parties for ex love islanders in a desperate bid to stay relevant. She must seethe when she sees all the tv work Scarlett Moffat gets who is genuinely loved up and comes across so much better on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious she’s going to PR parties for ex love islanders in a desperate bid to stay relevant. She must seethe when she sees all the tv work Scarlett Moffat gets who is genuinely loved up and comes across so much better on social media!
Slightly off topic but whatever happened to Toff? I really liked her and thought she'd be the next big thing! She went quiet

Reactions: 9
And mamapattotravel as her own set up so between the mother and that other bleep vicky the mum is probably living off the monthly subscription fees these idiots subscribe too. Its disgusting .needs a stop to it the mother is now wrighting a book about travel. Please you live off others.!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly astonished that people would even contemplate using Mammypatto travel or whatever the duck it's called.I mean,with all the other options at your disposal.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, she actually paid for something. Well done you freeloading scruff 👏👏
Funny how she has to make that known. We just assume she gets absolutely everything gifted because it is shoved down our throat every 5 minutes. She will need much more than a tissue mask to sort that leather skin out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm honestly astonished that people would even contemplate using Mammypatto travel or whatever the duck it's called.I mean,with all the other options at your disposal.:rolleyes:
Yeah why do these people do it; my first thoughts are always the like of proper travel agents like TUI, Virgin, etc not someone’s mother acting as a TA!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a spy on her mam’s page and apparently she’s going to be doing a holiday or away stay every month to write a travel book. Wtaf. So basically she’s going by to be gifted free stays and holidays and then write about it. What a load of shite. Everyone of these zelebs are writers now, half of em can barely spell their god damn name let alone write a book

'It's tha fucken boom bus witches' 🤦‍♀️ What an embarrassment. Grow up you common as shite mess!

Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve literally only just realised that she apparently has 4.8m “followers” but her likes per post rarely get above 50,000 anymore and only the odd 1 above 100,000 who is she kidding?

Omg I’ve literally only just realised that she apparently has 4.8m “followers” but her likes per post rarely get above 50,000 anymore and only the odd 1 above 100,000 who is she kidding?

Her last post got 8,000 likes.Very weird for someone with so many followers.

I was saying this the other day. She had less than 2000 likes and 43 comments on her no filter beauty post. 4.8 million followers my arse. These companies sending her all the gifted crap should wake up and realise that she is being followed by hardly anyone....and no one in their right mind would be stupid enough to buy into anything she endorses. Who would want to be associated with that mess?

She just a big nobhead she on her monthly big wow worst things going on in the world she is massive horror. Wish ig would wear it self out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.