Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a toddler in that outfit. Hope you’ve been good for Santa (Vicky) Ercan…
What is it with these men wearing track suits that make them look like escaped mental patients? See also Katie Price's latest 'The One'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vicky does bear a resemblance to Gollum before the "glam squad" does their work for her daily trip to Gregg's/opening of an envelope/garden party etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Ercan is now flavour of the month; must’ve got sick of no freebies for a week so he’s gone back ‘home’

View attachment 920800
Secure in that relationship then are you, you troglodyte? No one is after him, trust me.

Vicky does bear a resemblance to Gollum before the "glam squad" does their work for her daily trip to Gregg's/opening of an envelope/garden party etc
She looks like she lives under a bridge 90% of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Milo's complete indifference at seeing her when he got home from Doggy Day care. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And how many times have they asked for dog walkers, dog sitters, day care… I wonder what happens with them all!

Reactions: 13
And how many times have they asked for dog walkers, dog sitters, day care… I wonder what happens with them all!
She probably bins them off when they ask for payment - old VIP doesn’t pay for anything .. because it’s a basic human right to be a ponce 😑

Reactions: 17
My dog is literally so giddy to see me if I've been to the wheelie bin outside. It's not normal how little he's bothered about her.

Reactions: 18
That dog coming home video backfired big time, she was expecting to be knocked over by excitement and the dog just casually walked in the door. Embarrassing.
Now she’s been gifted a £120 face serum, and the doctor that gifted it actually expects her followers to see her getting it for free and that we will all trip over ourselves to run and pay for it lol, good luck with that. Don’t these brands realise that the likes of her receiving everything for free results in most normal people crossing that brand off their mental list.

Reactions: 19
Her boomerangs when they make her lip quiver make me want to be sick 😭

Edit - any boomerangs with a close up of her face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What woman in their mid 30s posts a photo of their other half with MINE MINE MINE captioned all over it hahahaha! Cringe!!!! My bf would die if I behaved like that lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just saw a post of hers moaning about a 4cm cyst like she’s the only person to ever have one. Babe, I had a 17cm cyst on my right ovary spent a week in hospital. Had a laparoscopy & very very almost lost an ovary. still to this day arent 100% & living off pain every 4 hours every single day lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just saw a post of hers moaning about a 4cm cyst like she’s the only person to ever have one. Babe, I had a 17cm cyst on my right ovary spent a week in hospital. Had a laparoscopy & very very almost lost an ovary. still to this day arent 100% & living off pain every 4 hours every single day lol
Sorry to hear that... she is like a cyst, a massive one, causing pain to humanity on a daily basis :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.