Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend got rushed into surgery after an undetected cyst on her ovaries ruptured. She lost huge amounts of blood and nearly died, and was lucky to come away with losing one ovary in the grand scheme of things. As a single young woman in her early 30s, this has severely dented her confidence, as well as raise questions over her fertility.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s probably going to be on bbc 3. You know how they live for all these zeros pretending their lives are awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you guessed it. It’s her main personality trait after all.
That's unfair. Vicky has many facets to her personality. Off the top of my head -

Periods
Haters
Food
Relationship drama
Sly digs
Filters and photoshop
Free stuff/begging
Fake tan
Being a bit grubby
Being a bad dog owner
#girlcode (which only flows towards her, not out of her)
So busy/so tired/so much to do this week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or will the documentary be about her cyst because she is the only person in the UK to have one and is now the official spokesperson for all things gynae?
I have PCOS and had significant hair loss/thinning at the age of 14 so that made secondary school a bag of tit as you can imagine but you power through because you have to.
I imagine it’ll just be a lot of wobbly handcam footage of her snivelling about her diagnosis 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she seriously asking followers to donate money for a charity when she gets gifted mountains of food, clothes and beauty products daily? Is she a fully backward being? Read the bleeping room you cretin.. ‘oh I’m minted mainly because I pay for duck all.. but you hardworking lot, give ya money away..’
don’t get me wrong I’m all for charity of course.. but this bellend preaching when she does duck all and gets everything and more? Get in the sea.. bellend

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen her Instagram stories? She’s shared a post about being in a relationship with a narcissist. Trouble at home perhaps? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Saw the relationship post and came straight here 🤣
Bet there’s no tea tho and she’ll just be back on tomorrow acting like nothing ever happened and claiming the little elf as “MINE” 😍
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she shared a narcissist post last week as well when she was at the spa with her mother... def trouble in paradise

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.