Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was saying this the other day. She had less than 2000 likes and 43 comments on her no filter beauty post. 4.8 million followers my arse. These companies sending her all the gifted crap should wake up and realise that she is being followed by hardly anyone....and no one in their right mind would be stupid enough to buy into anything she endorses. Who would want to be associated with that mess?
Does anyone believe vicky pattison legitimately has more followers than dolly Parton... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate myself because I just looked at her page and she's on her period again! Why do I know this?? Why does anyone need to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this another #nofilter but in reality filtered to duck?
When I got married a MUA was really expensive so how can she do this almost every day?

Reactions: 9
I hate myself because I just looked at her page and she's on her period again! Why do I know this?? Why does anyone need to know?
She has more periods than I have bipolar mood swings and that's saying something 😂😂

Like clockwork. :rolleyes:
How do you get to mid 30s and still behave like a childish twit how is she not embrassed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Setting her Huns after one of her followers again."Report them Please".Report them yourself you lazy 🐮.

Reactions: 4
Setting her Huns after one of her followers again."Report them Please".Report them yourself you lazy 🐮.
Reporting that person won't stop Ercan cheating on you. She hates the fact that her abusive and crappy behaviour to her bf will backfire one day and he will leave. Pissing off up north for a week until he learns HER way but he's probably relieved for the break himself.

Her mum seems to be coming back to hers quite a bit more recently - prob as ercan has left and she doesn’t want to be alone in her big house

Reactions: 6
But she’s posted racist comments about him herself! So it’s ok for her to do it and be vile as hell to him, but if someone else does it, whoah Nelly! It’s just wrong whoever does it.

bleeping gifted 🤬 you can see Ercans arm on it; so he’s literally sticking around for free doughnuts. I’ve reported his post to the ASA as he hasn’t declared gifted or anything. Making out he’s bought them naughty boy. He’s honestly as bad as her

279A8C05-3489-4D42-9D9B-0FAF16860C6E.png

D5FD6B68-E4F4-436D-A3E3-8CF227869DC9.png

MORE gifted tit! Why?!?! And she has the brass neck to say she’s been ‘up North working all week’ nah love it was a couple of days at the most as she wearing that white outfit somewhere on Wed night and back home on Sat so DONT lie 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
DEE5F74B-5F3D-4257-B959-D46CE01D7A3D.png

2A3D9B4D-83A8-4465-BC3B-77E0ABFF3685.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
All that packaging for 12 doughnuts and how much was it to post? 😡
Everytime I see something gifted to Vicky it actually puts me off that company.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
But she’s posted racist comments about him herself! So it’s ok for her to do it and be vile as hell to him, but if someone else does it, whoah Nelly! It’s just wrong whoever does it.
Exactly.A "Tiny,Turkish twit" as I recall.Someone "report her please".

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gifted cider, donuts and Italian treats. All free. So Vicky please tell us how you stay so slim with all of these lavish gifts? Photoshop? Filters? Coke?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.