Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all for content and money. What will she do after all the various hens / stens and wedding days have finished? Then it’ll be her baby journey… 🙄 god help that child! Will be nothing but an accessory and cash machine. She’s not got a maternal bone in her selfish body!

Reactions: 11
I don't wish bad on anyone & I don't think he aint that stupid to mess up easy freeloading life with her but if she didn't make it down the aisle this time especially with this tv reality wedding show oh my 😂😂😂 I would she would have to quit socials but she would find a way to promote her victimisation & increase her engagement sigh

Reactions: 11
You’d think she’d have learnt her lesson after trying to monetise her last two engagements…we all know how they ended
This! I mean, this is where the money is coming from then and poss how everyone could afford to go on the Sten and individual hen and stags… all paid for 💰
---
‘Sneak an afternoon off work’ I mean Heart must be saying by now ‘yeah just do whatever you want to do mate’

IMG_7145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s going to look even more of a dick when the inevitable divorce happens! Imagine monetising everything to do with your wedding.. plus who at e4 thought it would be a good premise for a show?! Vicky on her 3rd engagement & the most vile personality going🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Spotty dress for the polo…how original…you’re not Julia Roberts love…someone that’d sell anything for money maybe but that’s where the similarities between wor vicky and pretty woman end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ercan will rinse her for every penny with the inevitable divorce and I can't wait to sit here and watch it unfold. She's deluded and disgusting. Oh and her dogs need taking off her too.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if either of them would go for a pre-nup. Or if the topic will even be brought up during the show. Would be foolish to not have one that “relationship” being what it is.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if either of them would go for a pre-nup. Or if the topic will even be brought up during the show. Would be foolish to not have one that “relationship” being what it is.
I wonder how much she's actually worth?.She'd be an idiot not to protect her assets.

Reactions: 5
Spotty dress for the polo…how original…you’re not Julia Roberts love…someone that’d sell anything for money maybe but that’s where the similarities between wor vicky and pretty woman end
Looks like the dress didn’t fit her properly and she was ready to pop out of it! Pretty woman my arse.
---
I wonder how much she's actually worth?.She'd be an idiot not to protect her assets.
Well she barely spends any of her money so if she’s been sensible she’ll have a lot stashed away.

Reactions: 6
I see Molly Mae and Tommy Fury are also doing a wedding reality show. Our Vic won’t be happy with that 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if they have they’re not legally binding in the UK. Could use them to help with dividing the assets but he’d still be entitled to half.

Reactions: 3
No chance would he be marrying her if she put a pre-nup in place. He knows it won't he long term and it would be a waste of his time to walk away with nothing.
And she's deluded enough to think her relationship with Erc is the really thing. He's nothing but a glorified assistant to her.

Reactions: 12
No chance would he be marrying her if she put a pre-nup in place. He knows it won't he long term and it would be a waste of his time to walk away with nothing.
And she's deluded enough to think her relationship with Erc is the really thing. He's nothing but a glorified assistant to her.
driver and general dogsbody

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She surely must be aware of Tattle and if so must be thick skinned. I’d be mortified if my life/marriage was being discussed by anyone let alone a public forum!

Reactions: 10
She surely must be aware of Tattle and if so must be thick skinned. I’d be mortified if my life/marriage was being discussed by anyone let alone a public forum!
She loves the attention. She's the biggest attention seeker out there

Reactions: 8
So weird to go through the whole egg retrieval process when the intention was to try for a baby after the wedding...why not just try for the baby instead of going through what seems like a sensitive / stressful process. Surely the wedding could have waited if having a baby was such a priority in life.

Reactions: 13
So weird to go through the whole egg retrieval process when the intention was to try for a baby after the wedding...why not just try for the baby instead of going through what seems like a sensitive / stressful process. Surely the wedding could have waited if having a baby was such a priority in life.
content/attention/sympathy - her holy trinity

Reactions: 17