Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the point of egg freezing not so long ago was? 😬
So likely the whole egg retrieval process was for attention and because it was free?
The comment to a GP “… ‘I swear I have what Vicky Pattison has’ she kind of just sniggered..” made me laugh. The GP was probably thinking what we think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also she’s making some wild assumptions about people not standing up. They may have hidden disabilities/be unwell etc. not everyone that’s young is able to stand up, just like everyone over 60 doesn’t automatically need a seat. Is it really worthy of a insta rant? She’s probably more annoyed no one recognised her (unsurprising the amount of filtering she does) and stood up for her

Reactions: 10
Just as well she wasn't sitting down she'd probably bleed all over the seat what with her perpetual period.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Also she’s making some wild assumptions about people not standing up. They may have hidden disabilities/be unwell etc. not everyone that’s young is able to stand up, just like everyone over 60 doesn’t automatically need a seat. Is it really worthy of a insta rant? She’s probably more annoyed no one recognised her (unsurprising the amount of filtering she does) and stood up for her
I don’t know who she thinks she is having a moan about standing on the tube. Nothing new there and if she travelled by public transport more often she’d see that. I’d never wonder why somebody hasn’t given up a seat. I’d not recognise her either looking at that selfie 😜
So the poorly bear was crying over her awful periods yesterday but today managed to open a freebie from Karen Milan (who I’m tempered never again to buy from), got the tube, been to see about wedding dress and now off the lunch. She can’t keep up with at her chat!

Reactions: 12
Vicky hun I hope you teach any potential offspring of yours to also not fire stilettos at other people as well stand up for older people on public transport 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t appear to be feeling any sad bear pain at the GA concert 🤔
Also that post where she tells other people how to look after their dogs. Come on ‘man’

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t appear to be feeling any sad bear pain at the GA concert 🤔
Also that post where she tells other people how to look after their dogs. Come on ‘man’
Yes she’s quickly recovered bless her it must have been a struggle to force herself, in a taxi, to the concert though. I’m sure she had to force the booze down her throat too. She has no idea how to look after a dog. She doesn’t even come across as a dog lover either but then again it’s probably because she’s paid to advertise it

Reactions: 9
Maybe they’ll let her do it all “subtle” and she’ll just call him a “see you next Tuesday”. You know to give her that classy edit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably people hoping for another train wreck, hoping it goes as smoothly as the last wedding special did for her 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Convinced this is all one big cash in for them.

Why would you want cameras following you about on your wedding day? Other than 💰💰💰

Reactions: 12
Convinced this is all one big cash in for them.

Why would you want cameras following you about on your wedding day? Other than 💰💰💰
Oh 100%. That’s not even up for debate. It’s like when people sell exclusive release of their wedding photos and baby photos. Of course she loves the attention too, so that’s a plus. But she’d sell out just about anyone and anything for a quick buck/freebie.

Reactions: 9