Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs,on the beg,financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t want your dog to follow you to the toilet then shut the bleeping door. Why does she make out everything is sooo chaotic and funny and crazy. It’s not. My dog would follow me to the toilet too if I let him.

following from a poster on the last thread - yes in the “interviews” she’s done about her eggs she’s stated it’s because she’s not ready and then the people that see the posts are misinterpreting it, the issue i have is she doesn’t correct those people she just lets them think what they’ve said is correct. The screenshot I posted as eg, she replied to it, so definitely saw it, but didn’t correct the person, just let her assume she’s struggling with fertility which I think is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Is this stupid bint at Heart? I think she has Norovirus which is highly contagious!

Reactions: 4
I’d be fuming if my coworker came in knowing full well they have a contagious sickness bug.

I don’t think she is ill, she just needs content. She has nothing to moan about because she has such an easy life so she must absolutely drag this on as long as possible so she can moan about something.

Reactions: 11
The filth and tat in that dog’s bathroom and she had to get someone to clean it for her: is she capable at all of cleaning up after herself? Did she never have a wardrobe growing up because she hangs everything on the floor. Did Mammy Patto not instill some sort of life skills. Plus WTF is Erc doing all day that he can’t clean. Mind you, he can’t even tackle the garden. Ugh they’re useless. Just beg and grift for every maintenance job that has to be done.
If she is full of a horrible bug what is she doing bringing it into a workplace. No one wants your contagious germs.
Another big fail for Mammy Patto is not letting her daughter know you should close a door when you go to the loo. And keep your skanky pulled down pants to yourself.
The way she lives is just horrible. And she’s got herself a man who is equally as useless and happy to be kept. Embarrassing.
Doesn’t his Mum or Dad say to him…what are you working at Ercan? Does he have to ask Vicky for pocket money when he goes to the races with his friends.

Reactions: 17
On the beg for sponsorship and all the comments saying she should be the next host of for the love of dogs….she’ll be on the graft for that now…itv please dont do that to us

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Are they having a joint stag and hen do? Assuming sten do in Dubai is this. Can she not even trust him to have a stag do on his own?

Reactions: 7
Are they having a joint stag and hen do? Assuming sten do in Dubai is this. Can she not even trust him to have a stag do on his own?
Think she said she’s having a hen in Mykonos? And I’m sure someone somewhere said he was going to Vegas because he knows she can’t turn up unannounced due to her conviction?
So guessing this is yet another obscene show of extravagance/a week’s worth of content.

Reactions: 6
We called it. A joint stag and hen and Dubai
But she gets her own hen. Hopefully little legs stamps his tiny foot and gets a weekend with the lads

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone want to guess how much of the stag/hen is gifted? Can’t see sticky Vicky paying for anything unless she is rinsing her million bridesmaids for all they’re worth!

Reactions: 7
Woman decides to freeze her eggs, not for fertility issues- because she’s not ready to have children. Ok. That’s her choice but don’t plaster it all over SM time & time again & cry ‘bully’ ( probably a bit rich coming from her anyway) .

Reactions: 11
But she gets her own hen. Hopefully little legs stamps his tiny foot and gets a weekend with the lads
She doesn't want him to be totally alone with his mates and family, because she knows they will be telling him to run while he still can. That is so controlling, no way has that gone unnoticed among Ercan's lot.

Reactions: 10
I can’t see anything on her IG about this… what did the post say? I do always have her turned off volume wise so that’s how I may have missed it!

Reactions: 1
Was a story saying sten booked and some tags for Dubai. No doubt a freebie from that dodgy mate of hers that always looks like he sells 3 for £120

• Haha
Reactions: 3