Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admitted to hospital, so that's not good, but, then she posts a full 10 pictures to her instagram post and then replying to loads of posts. It must have taken her ages to type that mega paragraph post too, as she is soooo poorly.

Here is my phone Ercan, take some pictures of me and I'll pretend not to see you and then I am gonna take some selfies of me crying to make it look even more bleeping cringe.

She is full of tit, it's been non stop holidays and partying, grow the duck up you silly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I see the mail article has planted the seed of the wedding not being able to go ahead because of her “illness” ah hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She so dramtic isnt she of course your white cell counts a touch low you have a infections making out its worst than what it is my immune syetem is compromised do one head your most likey ill of all that partying you done and not work schedule. Guess what you dont have a scedule your schedule is posting crap on sm. Crank she such a twit.

Reactions: 10
I see Talia Oatway commented wishing her well. Hasn't she just spend around 7 weeks in hospital with her beautiful little boy in a different city away from her other 3 children. I'd be embarassed if I was that lazy grifter. Just seeing Talias name should be a wake up call. Going on about downtime when her life is spent stuffing her greedy face with freebies. From sausage rolls gifted by the local bakery to fancy restaurants in Dubai. Necking freebie shots and knocking back bottles of vodka. She should be ashamed of herself. She'll never be a mother. She couldn't handle the pregnancy never mind raising a child the whiney little woe is me hole. Hopefully now her alcoholic lifestyle has landed her in hospital. She'll be discharged with a referral to an addiction counsellor if not into rehab. How the duck Ercan puts up with her is anyones guess. His self esteem and confidence must be really low to settle for that absolute car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Talia Oatway commented wishing her well. Hasn't she just spend around 7 weeks in hospital with her beautiful little boy in a different city away from her other 3 children. I'd be embarassed if I was that lazy grifter. Just seeing Talias name should be a wake up call. Going on about downtime when her life is spent stuffing her greedy face with freebies. From sausage rolls gifted by the local bakery to fancy restaurants in Dubai. Necking freebie shots and knocking back bottles of vodka. She should be ashamed of herself. She'll never be a mother. She couldn't handle the pregnancy never mind raising a child the whiney little woe is me hole. Hopefully now her alcoholic lifestyle has landed her in hospital. She'll be discharged with a referral to an addiction counsellor if not into rehab. How the duck Ercan puts up with her is anyones guess. His self esteem and confidence must be really low to settle for that absolute car crash
Exactly! She’s burnt out as she can’t knock back all the freebie night outs and trips etc she gets! Ercan only puts up with her because he’s on the gravy train! Once that dries up he’ll be gone.

Agree that she’ll never be a mother, she’s kidding herself on. She's far too selfish for that.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she anti vax as well? Serves her bleeping right, especially since she’s no doubt been swanning around here, there and everywhere spreading Covid.
Yes and someone in the comments was blaming the vaccine and she said she didn't have it and had had COVID 4x. What an idiot. I did get the vaccine and haven't had it ha ha. Most people I know did get the vaccine and have had it once maybe twice. And mild symptoms

Reactions: 7
Vicki if your bored in hospital why don't you have a read of your thread and see what a lazy grifting attention seeking bellend you actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many of the poor overworked staff she tried to recruit to her travel scheme whilst bed bound 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16