Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammy Patto has posted at some MLM meeting yesterday in a London Hotel on her stories so doubt poorly bear VIP was at deaths door
Was just about to say that. All attention and sympathy for Vic, it’s what she thrives on. That’s what’ll get her through this ordeal 🙄

Reactions: 15
Do you know how narcissistic it is to think everyone’s worrying and panicking because you didn’t post on social’s for a day or two? 🥴

and if anyone WAS messaging her about it then I’d tell them to get a grip, parasocial relationships are actually scary

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was probably roaring drunk (like usual) and fell over or off something. She’s right, she’s a social media bleep so she’s definitely seeking attention by posting that hospital picture without saying what has happened.

Reactions: 13
I mean I didn't notice she wasn't posting and I love how she assumes we were all worried. You're in hospital like just 1000s of other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are the chances her manager has been reaching out to the private hospitals trying to get a free stay in return for a few tagged insta posts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping taking the piss isn’t she….hasn’t allowed herself any downtime this year?!?! WTF
Have the 10 holidays not been enough, never mind the fact she probably doesn’t lift a finger to clean/cook/etc all the everyday tit people have to juggle
Lay off the booze and ❄ Vicky and you might do yourself a favour
Could happen to a nicer person frankly….
---
Also if I was as ill as she allegedly claims to be last thing I’d be thinking about is getting the sad bear photos ready for an insta post….hospital for a while. At least we’ll get peace

Reactions: 24
Actually duck off with your sympathy posts, you were that unwell you still took photos of the car journey and ofc the crying photo at the end. Imagine her giving birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's offical. She's a hospital wanker. Posting the generic foot of the hospital bed pic. But will it be followed with a crying face photo? Or a peace or thumbs up from her bed attached to machines with a brave face?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big bleeping yawn ‘punishing schedule’ ‘desperate for a break’

I’m sorry but what the actual duck?! She’s CONSTANTLY on holiday (her STEN and Hen comes to mind) plus they’ve had weekend breaks at that #gifted Newlands Lodge plus more?!

saying she’s not done anything since Half Marathon in April which is so unlike her… does she mean exercise in general? As she is never bloody consistent with that, has some half arsed attempts when she has her grifted Robbie PT when she’s up north but that’s it

omg her post has riled me up

IMG_2739.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg sorry who takes that many pictures of themselves in hospital trying to look like they’re at death’s door 🤣🤣🤣 she’s pathetic, she’s 36 not 15 - what kind of adult puts this tit on Instagram 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She didn’t need to give any explanation for not being on social media and I don’t believe she had lots of messages of concern so had to explain herself. If she really did want to keep her fans updated she could’ve done one story saying she wasn’t well and have a couple of days off Instagram. Instead she goes to the far end of a fart with a detailed essay and crying face at the end. Oh and as someone else said she doesn’t exercise unless she’s getting a PT for free when she comes back home. She needs to get in the bin

Reactions: 18
Omg sorry who takes that many pictures of themselves in hospital trying to look like they’re at death’s door 🤣🤣🤣 she’s pathetic, she’s 36 not 15 - what kind of adult puts this tit on Instagram 🙄🙄🙄🙄
An entire montage ffs.

Reactions: 12
Interesting Mammy P is pissing about with a boat with her other half and two other people… maybe she’s had enough of V too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't allowed myself any downtime this year,' have burn the candle at both ends, worked a punishing schedule & ignored all signs that my body was desperate for a break; feeling drained, overwhelmed….

Wtf? 🙄 Not allowed any downtime? Shes on a constant feckin holiday this one! On a punishing schedule? For what, grifting?!

Is she actually for real? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This “illness” requiring a hospital bed must be due to the stress of needing to apply for a replacement passport earlier this year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says they think it's glandular fever but in her comments says they have also told her she has mono as well...its the same bleeping thing love!
Highly contagious so how unfortunate for everyone that have been on the many gifted trips recently!

• Wow
Reactions: 10