Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
content/attention/sympathy - her holy trinity
My bad...I was thinking like a normal person! Hard to imagine her with kids when she thinks a 4 hour shift is a hard day and thinks two dogs is so difficult to handle.
I guess plenty of other useless influencer types manage so why not. Just imagine how difficult the pregnancy is going to be and the trauma of the birth!

Reactions: 9
My bad...I was thinking like a normal person! Hard to imagine her with kids when she thinks a 4 hour shift is a hard day and thinks two dogs is so difficult to handle.
I guess plenty of other useless influencer types manage so why not. Just imagine how difficult the pregnancy is going to be and the trauma of the birth!
This "birth trauma" will be something she preaches about for the following 10 years. She'll be doing podcasts and tv interviews til the cows come home. I can also guarantee she'll also throw abit of postnatal depression in there too to try and milk the situation as much as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This "birth trauma" will be something she preaches about for the following 10 years. She'll be doing podcasts and tv interviews til the cows come home. I can also guarantee she'll also throw abit of postnatal depression in there too to try and milk the situation as much as possible.
Definitely PND (don’t give her ideas!). I think the dogs will have to go if she does have a baby as no way would she be able to cope plus the dogs are out of control

Reactions: 7

I will say there are plenty of normal people who will retrieve when they are younger, knowing they want to delay and that way they ensure they have eggs/healthier eggs for when they are ready. Many insurance plans even cover it now even so I’ve known some who did it just because it was covered for their “maybe in the future”. Personally I have considered it (still kind of am?) but with me not being certain where I will settle for my career (highly competitive field I already made one international move for a position and likely to make another hopefully to my home country) I haven’t because I wouldn’t want eggs frozen in a random country I may not be in when I am ready.

Reactions: 2
I doubt he's going to want kids anytime soon, he loves travelling too much. I think it's hard to be on different pages about kids, will she want to wait? Probably not if she's getting money and publicity.

Reactions: 4
Definitely PND (don’t give her ideas!). I think the dogs will have to go if she does have a baby as no way would she be able to cope plus the dogs are out of control
Those dogs are an accident waiting to happen around a baby, no fault of theirs, just the shite training they’ve had
And I’d bet money she’s already been collecting the PND info, ready to be a poor dad bear with child and the poster woman for all those suffering…Saint Vick

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s going to look even more of a dick when the inevitable divorce happens! Imagine monetising everything to do with your wedding.. plus who at e4 thought it would be a good premise for a show?! Vicky on her 3rd engagement & the most vile personality going🥴
I remember when Kim Kardashian split up with Kris Humphreys, and I hadn't even got around to watching her wedding episode that I had recorded, and I swear it'll be the same for Vicky haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to look even more of a dick when the inevitable divorce happens! Imagine monetising everything to do with your wedding.. plus who at e4 thought it would be a good premise for a show?! Vicky on her 3rd engagement & the most vile personality going🥴
She could probably make more money from a divorce too- poor her, crying faces, stuffing her pie hole, magazine deals etc etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's more than obvious her little boyfriend is a Gold digger, and she will end up with egg on her face and he will be laughing all the way to the bank a year or two into the marriage

It's more than obvious her little boyfriend is a Gold digger, and she will end up with egg on her face and he will be laughing all the way to the bank a year or two into the marriage
I can imagine he’d sell his story too which would show her in her true colours!

Mammy Patto has posted at some MLM meeting yesterday in a London Hotel on her stories so doubt poorly bear VIP was at deaths door

Reactions: 12