Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'lack of appetite'???
She's always stuffing her greedy duck ugly face.
She really is scum of the earth.

Reactions: 16
I haven't allowed myself any downtime this year,' have burn the candle at both ends, worked a punishing schedule & ignored all signs that my body was desperate for a break; feeling drained, overwhelmed….

Wtf? 🙄 Not allowed any downtime? Shes on a constant feckin holiday this one! On a punishing schedule? For what, grifting?!

Is she actually for real? 🙈
Couldn't have said it better myself! 👏 Obviously she is ill, and hopefully on the mend, but let's not pretend it's due to burnout or overwork, because constant holidays are more than any of us with 9-5 full time jobs (real ones, not Heart ones) can ever afford, and actually work hard for a living! It will because of the constant alcohol and boozing...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes probably caught something off those manky mutts. The comments in the Mail pmsl! ETA. Im sure the amount of alcohol she drinks and the tit she eats NOW has more to do with her immune system being compromised than hard work. ETA AGAIN. Shes not too poorly for doxxing those is she? Insufferable bint.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 3026002

When younger?? How about now?!
Very defensive, isn’t she? 😆

I get that she’s unwell, but saying it’s due to a punishing work schedule and having no time to rest etc is absolutely laughable!

More like the constant night outs, drinking and lording it up on her many holidays is what’s burning her out! 🙄

She needs to start living in the real world for a change! She does my feckin head in! 😡

Reactions: 21
I would just love for some of these influencers to step into some of our shoes and work a full week or 12 hour shifts, take kids to school and keep up with their activities/homework etc.. housework, cooking, hospital appointments and maybe having some 'me time' if your lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Must be exhausting occasionally turning up to her 3hr a day radio slot and then caining it on the weekend at an event or on holiday.
I must try harder with my 1 holiday abroad a year and working full time. I’ll never complain again 😂

Reactions: 17
Omg sorry who takes that many pictures of themselves in hospital trying to look like they’re at death’s door 🤣🤣🤣 she’s pathetic, she’s 36 not 15 - what kind of adult puts this tit on Instagram 🙄🙄🙄🙄
EMBARRASSING to the MAX!!!! Imagine being admitted to hospital then doing a full on photoshoot just to announce to her insta followers that she's "ill".
God just when I think I can't stand her anymore, she always manages to do something that makes me dislike her 10 times more

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes probably caught something off those manky mutts. The comments in the Mail pmsl! ETA. Im sure the amount of alcohol she drinks and the tit she eats NOW has more to do with her immune system being compromised than hard work. ETA AGAIN. Shes not too poorly for doxxing those is she? Insufferable bint.
I see the tattlers are there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually livid she calls what she does work… she’s on constant holidays, does a small radio stint and then literally posts herself either lounging about or out and about with mates? is she actually taking the piss?

I’d LOVE the luxury of what she calls work ffs.

Reactions: 18
It’s the fact that she considers part of her “constant 12 hi her days” starting when she’s picked up in an Uber and could have a nap or is sat in a chair having hair and make up done. The fact she thinks she works soooo hard - she can’t say no to anything gifted which is why she’s at events/weekends away etc all the time. No one is forcing her to go but she can’t help her grabby self.

Imagine if she had a normal job doing actual 12 hour shifts (plus commuting) 5 days a week and then had to come home and actually make dinner (not grifted microwave meals) walk her dogs and sort out stuff for her next work day - not just turn up in a taxi somewhere and be made up and dressed by someone else before actually starting work.

It astounds me that she has the cheek to say it’s because she’s such a hard worker this has all happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Take a drink if you have ever sat in A & E and said to your partner 'here, take a pic of iz looking ill as duck for the gram'

• Haha
Reactions: 19