Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think 12 hour days mean she’s awake for 12 hours because I can’t comprehend how she genuinely thinks she works for 12 hours a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know how she would cope with kids to be honest you can't just stop looking after them every month when you get your period. I've tried believe me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure it was only last week she was on, when she was wearing white.
Yep I think it was the thing two weeks ago when little legs was still away… I want to say it was a Marks and Sparks thing maybe? She had a white trouser suit on maybe? And the tanning lady, finding her curled up; where’s Little Legs? And why complain; just get on with it like the rest of us. Shows she doesn’t have anything else to talk about…

Reactions: 5
I’m sure if I had bad period pain and felt like crying I sure as hell wouldn’t do a pouting, sad face for a Instagram story. She’s definitely out of content as re-sharing her egg retrieval journey again 🙄

Reactions: 11
She really is just the absolute pits isn’t she. God forbid like the rest us who have to dose ourselves up with pain and still get to work. Must be nice to sit and make sad face clips of herself on the sofa 🙄

Reactions: 13
nearly 37 years old and still banging on about her period. Go and have a #gifted hysterectomy and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 3016542

The teardrop on the nose.Poor sad bear.😥🐻
Feels so ill she can suddenly do a selfie just as the tear is dripping. Yep whatever you’re just a fake and will do anything for engagement in the hope you’re taken seriously as a ‘presenter’. Just get in the bin. Perhaps if you had a healthy diet and cut out the booze you’d feel so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s had to jump back on and remind people of her PMDD because there was a whole article about it recently that mentioned Helen Flanagan but not her!
A very conveniently timed post 🙄

Reactions: 14
So she was in agony with her back to back periods but still managed to get dolled up and go to an awards thing? 🙄
Didn’t you know? She is only afflicted if there is no upcoming even to be papped at. Oddly I think the NHS should invest in research into this phenomenon because if a holiday or publicity is in the offing magically no symptoms! She might actually hold the cure for thousands of women out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel any child she might have would just be for the insta coin and to feel one up on charlotte crosby! She was always jealous of charlotte in GS.

Reactions: 15