Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think is my time to unfollow her.....This shrieking bullshit came up on my feed and I genuinely said out loud "duck OFF YOU STUPID bleep" . It is my time......
Yip I think I might join you! She's beyond irritating now.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually more confused by the fact people like her and brands work with her…. I’ll never get my head round the appeal or that people can’t see through her act

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she thinks her period is bad she’s really going to get a shock over these next few weeks, the run up to egg retrieval can be absolutely brutal as can egg retrieval when the anaesthetic doesn’t properly kick in - they pinned me down on the table saying I couldn’t feel anything- I could and they drained a cyst while they were there 🤢
There’s also the potential for Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome- that’s awful, I lost 10lbs in a week and ended up on a drip in hospital.
My veins in my arms all collapsed and they were having to take blood from my hands.
That’s without all the menopause symptoms, the hot sweats, mood swings, tiredness, feeling lost and hopeless….
Ercan is letting her potentially go through this for nothing- he’s a disgrace and she needs to wake up

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If she thinks her period is bad she’s really going to get a shock over these next few weeks, the run up to egg retrieval can be absolutely brutal as can egg retrieval when the anaesthetic doesn’t properly kick in - they pinned me down on the table saying I couldn’t feel anything- I could and they drained a cyst while they were there 🤢
There’s also the potential for Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome- that’s awful, I lost 10lbs in a week and ended up on a drip in hospital.
My veins in my arms all collapsed and they were having to take blood from my hands.
That’s without all the menopause symptoms, the hot sweats, mood swings, tiredness, feeling lost and hopeless….
Ercan is letting her potentially go through this for nothing- he’s a disgrace and she needs to wake up
I honestly don't know why someone would willingly put themselves through all that if it is not necessary. All this just to buy her a few more years on the social circuit, and to try and keep a grip on a man who 'isn't ready'. If she is going to share every aspect of this then she needs to start telling the truth and be more transparent about her reasons for doing it. She is leading a large majority up the garden path to try and claw her way back to any kind of 'influencer' relevance. It is really disgusting that she is letting people believe she has fertility problems, when that isn't the case at all. It is a smack in the face to all the poor couples who desperately want a baby but can't conceive naturally. She is making a mockery out of each and every one of them....for likes. What a complete twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does this bleep always take these ugly crying selfies?!
She’s so upset yet she has time to try to do a pretty crying pic? I’m sorry but if you’re really upset, nobody pouts and has a slight tear in the corner of their eye. She’s Pathetic and is literally making light of what is a really hard and trying situation for women who have no other option but this route. She could conceive naturally if she wanted to, she’s just not prioritising it and mr shirking his responsibilities (or as mentioned heading for the hills slowly) is taking the piss and liberties.

Reactions: 15
Is it a possible explanation that Ercan has slow swimmers and she doesn’t want to say publicly?

Reactions: 4
I know he was pictured with his little cup a while ago and said he was all ok, am pretty sure if he was a bit of a Jaffa she’d have loved telling everyone, another way to emasculate him and keep him under her thumb

Reactions: 13
Here we go! She’s already posted about her mood today, the huge amount of hormones she’s injected into her body and the dogs realising she’s not her usual self! She’s gonna milk this for all it’s worth isnt she. Just wait until the bloating & menopausal symptoms start.

Reactions: 22
What ever happened to her cinema room being converted from the garage it was ages ago she got rid of of the crap from it never no mention of it since ..oh I know couldn't get it done on a freebie and her garden is a joke let see if that's gets done this year hopefully no one show up she is one arl arse that garden sode is lovely and it's just left to rack and reniuin it's a disgrace . Everything is fake with her I watch that pilgrimage thing she was on I'd say no one had much time for old vicky except the fella from boyzone especially that blonde girl the one from East enders. I forgot her name two blonde sister who used to run the Queen Vic Ronnie and lexie i think they were called probably knows what her character is didn't get involved with old vucky patto Her geordie accent was very strong..not the usual Scottish/ geordie god know whst else. twit head started crying saying she wished she belived jn god how phoney could she be..

Reactions: 9
Oh god I think they're wedding venue hunting. I can see ££££ in Ercans eyes 🤑
Looks like Lake Como from the wedding peoples photo… wait til the venue finds out who Vp is!!!!
Edit: they’re flying to Florence so not sure how far Lake Como is from there or if that’s the nearest airport?

Last edited:
No doubt a freebie & then a z-list magazine deal in the pipeline for the exclusive pics (in which Vicky will look like a different person in each one with the amount of facetuning etc). She’s another who really just wants the wedding & all the fuss rather than a marriage. If they surprise me and actually marry I give it a couple of years at the most. No way can I see them together in 5yrs time.

Reactions: 15
No doubt a freebie & then a z-list magazine deal in the pipeline for the exclusive pics (in which Vicky will look like a different person in each one with the amount of facetuning etc). She’s another who really just wants the wedding & all the fuss rather than a marriage. If they surprise me and actually marry I give it a couple of years at the most. No way can I see them together in 5yrs time.
Yep, hopefully they’ll Google who she is and the venue cancel it like they did their engagement 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I might message George Clooney and tell him a convicted stiletto thrower is coming to his village.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Lake Como from the wedding peoples photo… wait til the venue finds out who Vp is!!!!
Edit: they’re flying to Florence so not sure how far Lake Como is from there or if that’s the nearest airport?
Even the bottom of lake Como is a good 3 hour drive away from Florence, they'd need to be flying to one of the airports in Milan. Unless that was where the gifted begged for flights were to!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.