Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In two minds about castration but She’s willing to have him on an implant? This is someone who’s spoken openly about what artificial hormones did to her and she’s willing to do that with her dog? She’s not mentioned any of those pros and cons to it either - just that she doesn’t give two shits that it’s something required and she wants to make her own decision.

Also the vid of the other one growling and barking and she just kept him there on the sofa with her? You don’t mess around and pretend it’s funny when a dog shows aggression. Even if it’s mild.

Reactions: 9
If she adopted the dog and their rules are they must be castrated she should comply. I've always had dogs and when I was younger before I knew better I didn't want my boys done. Fast forward to one getting ill, blood pouring from his penis due to an enlarged prostate. Vet mentioned cancer could be possible. We decided to go ahead with castration to see if that worked and after all that worry and stress it did work. I got a dog for a friend who liked the breed of dog I always have had. The breeder had one exception, he had to be castrated as her line is sought after for certain reasons and she didn't want them bred by anyone but her. The person I got him for knew this before hand but refuses to have him done as she's worried it would change his personality which I get as he's an absolutely lovely natured little boy but I'd have him done if it were me. I look after him a lot as the lady is elderly and it's the agreement when getting him due to her age he'd come to me.

Reactions: 1
Where did she say about not having him neutered? Dogs Trust should be made aware of it.

Reactions: 3
God the dog growling and barking like that for food. She doesn't teach them right at all. She'll have hell on her hands in future.

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute moron and I thought it was mandatory for rescue dogs to be neutered regardless.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they are supposed to he neutured but if they go home as a puppy they have to be neutered at the breed standard recommended age which varies. Every rescue has different rules though but many trears have a strict policy on no dog going home to a home with a non neutered dog so not sure how she got away with it

Reactions: 1
We nearly adopted a puppy from the Dogs Trust and the fee does include neutering. If they are too young they give you a voucher to use when they are old enough. Don’t know if they check though to see if the vouchers been redeemed
---

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute moron and I thought it was mandatory for rescue dogs to be neutered regardless.
There are lot of vets now who will state that a dog shouldn't be neutered for various health reasons, especially anxiety. One of mine is a Romanian rescue and I'm contractually required to have him neutered but the vet said it will likely make his anxiety worse so I won't get him done contract or not his health and my sanity come first!!!

Not that I think Milo has anxiety. He's clearly just a prick with no training! Just goes to show the newer rescue don't care though as if she hasn't neutered Milo yet she probably won't bother to get Max done either!

How does the lazy fucker even get so many freebies? She's the only influenza I know who gets free tuna baguettes & carpet cleans. I'm sure these companies aren't struggling or looking for publicity. She's a proper parasite

Reactions: 11
How does the lazy fucker even get so many freebies? She's the only influenza I know who gets free tuna baguettes & carpet cleans. I'm sure these companies aren't struggling or looking for publicity. She's a proper parasite
Yes that little known small business Marks and Spencer gifted her a shed load of food because they need the publicity.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What a woman- her friend’s dog made the mess on her carpet before Christmas I’m pretty sure and she’s hung on for a freebie carpet clean rather than deal with it before now. I can’t bleeping stand this trollop!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm waiting for her getting a #gifted vibrator from Charlie Brooks,and the 'hilarious' reel of the dogs running off with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.