Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She literally looks like she photo shopped herself in front of some Tuscan building.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought she was a emotional wreck not long ago now she's off on her jollies eyeing up the freebies abroad

Reactions: 19
I am shocked she is going to miss out on an opportunity to dress the dogs up in bow ties if this wedding actually happens. We will have tears the week before that they're not involved

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am shocked she is going to miss out on an opportunity to dress the dogs up in bow ties if this wedding actually happens. We will have tears the week before that they're not involved
She might take them with her. Get a doggy passport!

Poor Italy is all I can say. Can you imagine her chavvy lot being all rowdy and drunk? Poor Ercan’s family (who seem to try to stay away from her) will be forced to put on coathanger smiles and pretend they’re happy when we all know they’re devastated.
Also if they’re actually going to get married abroad, why aren’t they doing it in Turkey (or Cyprus I can’t quite remember where his family roots are sorry).

Reactions: 13
Poor Italy is all I can say. Can you imagine her chavvy lot being all rowdy and drunk? Poor Ercan’s family (who seem to try to stay away from her) will be forced to put on coathanger smiles and pretend they’re happy when we all know they’re devastated.
Also if they’re actually going to get married abroad, why aren’t they doing it in Turkey (or Cyprus I can’t quite remember where his family roots are sorry).
True! I’m pretty sure he’s Cypriot. They could have had an amazing time and benefitted from family ties/language/culture. I’m sure Vicky wanted Italy so that what she’s getting 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You’d think by being on her 3rd engagement & not having made it up the aisle previously she’d maybe realise it’s more about just getting married to the supposed love of your life is what matters most.. but oh no, like the z-lister she is, she’ll want to milk everything for as much publicity & freebies as possible. This wedding will be an OTT event purely for Vicky’s ego.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The funny thing is when I got married it wasn’t big or extravagant by influencer standards (50 people) but if I did it again I’d not stress over it or do a lot of what we did because actually it’s family and friends there for you, not having a flower arrangements the size of a bungalow and a 10 tier cake that will go blue and hairy because no one had more than a fork full. But I guess it’s all about the Hello spread and her closest 1000 friends and vague acquaintances 🙄

Reactions: 10
You’d think by being on her 3rd engagement & not having made it up the aisle previously she’d maybe realise it’s more about just getting married to the supposed love of your life is what matters most.. but oh no, like the z-lister she is, she’ll want to milk everything for as much publicity & freebies as possible. This wedding will be an OTT event purely for Vicky’s ego.
She is so completely sold on that awful cliched 'influencer life' she honestly doesn't know how to be 'normal'/unfiltered. Remember when insta went down for a few hours and she didn't know what to 'do' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
It’s going to end up being a magazine exclusive too to fund it, so she’ll be taking all phones away from people to stop taking pics of the day. Shame she can’t give that same courtesy to other people when she’s a guest at their weddings.

Reactions: 19
True! I’m pretty sure he’s Cypriot. They could have had an amazing time and benefitted from family ties/language/culture. I’m sure Vicky wanted Italy so that what she’s getting 🤢
She said on Lorraine that he wants Cyprus for his heritage but she wants Italy

Reactions: 3
😂😂

I find it odd that they’ve been abroad loads of times yet they haven’t been to Cyprus?

This is another thing that shows he isn’t serious about her.
Imagine having all their money and not taking your significant other to where you spent a lot of time growing up and to meet family out there. He’s so not into her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine having all their money and not taking your significant other to where you spent a lot of time growing up and to meet family out there. He’s so not into her
Poor guy is probably embarrassed as hell to take manky claws to Cyprus to meet his family, bad enough she’s met the British based lot. Don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to go there though as it’s bloody beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor guy is probably embarrassed as hell to take manky claws to Cyprus to meet his family, bad enough she’s met the British based lot. Don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to go there though as it’s bloody beautiful.
My sister got married in Paphos, it's just gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.